手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

枫糖浆烤三文鱼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.

哦,你的厨艺,弱爆了,完全弱爆了。

Today we're gonna make salmon.

今天我们做三文鱼。

The first thing I want to say about salmon is never eat salmon.

关于三文鱼我要说的第一件事就是永远不要吃三文鱼。

It's wrong and it's 90 percent mercury, so

吃三文鱼是不好的,而且它90%都是汞,所以

unless you have a high merculy, mercury, merculy?

除非你有很高的哄,汞,哄?

Mercilis? The ancient, god, minerals, mercilis?

(嘴瓢加思维发散中)

Unless you have a high mercury tolerance you will die.

除非你有很高的汞耐受性,不然你会死掉的。

So don't do that.

所以不要吃三文鱼。

But if you, if you must eat salmon, then eat it this way or one of the other thousands of ways that you can also prepare it.

但如果,如果你必须要吃,那么可以这样吃,此外也还有几千种做三文鱼的办法。

A third or so cup of maple syrup, maybe a tablespoon of soy sauce or two.

大约三分之一的枫糖浆,一茶匙酱油,或者两茶匙。

Now we're going to take some garlic.

现在来点大蒜。

I'm going to grate the garlic in because I really hate chopping it.

我打算刮一点打算,因为我很讨厌剁蒜蓉。

Now I'm just grating my fingers right into it, which is not a good flavor.

我把我手指头的味道也刮进去了,这味道可能不怎么好。

We put two of these in because garlic tastes great, maybe three even.

再来两个蒜瓣吧,因为大蒜很好吃,或者来三个。

You never know with me. I might do anything.

我是永远没个准星的。什么都做得出来。

The most hygienic way to clean a grater off is to use your finger.

清理刮板最卫生的方法就是用你的手指。

I'm going to take some ginger.

我要拿点姜。

I'm gonna put in maybe, I don't know, a lot, because it's good.

我准备放,我也不知道,很多姜,因为姜很好吃。

I'm also going to put in just a little bit of green onion.

我还准备加一点点葱。

This is what salmon looks like; it's got a pinkish orangish almost salmony color to it.

三文鱼就长这样,粉粉的、橘橘的、属于三文鱼的颜色。

Now don't worry. He's used to being inside a lot of liquids so this is going to feel really good to him.

别担心,他习惯泡在液体里了,所以他应该感觉很不错。

Like oh yeah, that's where I came from.

啊,有老家的感觉了。

You want to leave this soaking in the marinade for at least thirty minutes, maybe up to an hour.

把鱼放在酱汁里腌泡至少三十分钟,或者一个小时。

And you'll flip it once or twice, which is another thing fish also like to do: flip and flop around.

期间把翻一两次面,鱼也喜欢干这个: 翻来翻去地蹦跶。

So in the refrigerator.

放进冰箱。

While that's marinating, I'm just going to quickly show you how to identify a salmon from the outside.

让它腌着,我来快速教你怎么从外表识别一条三文鱼。

Basically it looks like this.

基本上它长这样。

This is the tail region. It flaps that to swim.

这是尾巴的部分,摆动尾巴就能游来游去了。

This is the head region and uses this to navigate, to consume food and to communicate with other salmon.

这是头部,用来控制方向,吃东西,和其他三文鱼交流。

And the lungs are in here, uses to breathe water.

肺在这里,用来呼吸水。

Another interesting thing is salmon is also an anagram for slam on

还有一个好玩的点是,把"猛拍"的字母打乱顺序就是"三文鱼"了。

So it's an easy way to remember something.

这样就很容易记住了。

As you can see I flipped that salmon.

可以看到,我把鱼翻面了。

So now I'm going to take that salmon and put it in this pan and

现在我要把三文鱼放进这个烤盘,

I'm getting like a sort of deliciously crusty top maybe, could also be a huge mistake.

可能上面这一层会变成很好吃的脆皮,也可能会出大问题。

The onion is set to 400 degrees.

烤箱设定到400度。

Now while that's cooking, you want to just discard the remaining marinade. No, you don't.

鱼已经烤上了,你可能想把剩下的腌鱼汁倒掉。不,你不想。

You put it in this pan and then we're going to reduce it a little bit.

把腌鱼汁倒进平锅里,把它浓缩一下。

So you just want to simmer that at about 4 degrees.

用小火煮一下,大概4度的样子。

It's almost like a chocolate caramel syrup. No, it's not.

看起来有点像焦糖巧克力糖浆。不,不像。

It's looking pretty great.

看起来很棒啊。

But it's the inside that counts, just like with love.

但好不好吃要看里面,就像爱情。

That is done. It's still going to cook for a bit so you can probably leave it just slightly underdone.

上面的烤好了。鱼还要再烤一会儿,所以稍微有点生也可以。

Now if I already hadn't put on too much marinade, then I would just drizzle a little bit of that reduced marinade.

如果之前加的腌鱼汁没有太多的话,我可能会再洒一点浓缩的腌鱼汁。

But honestly it's already too much, so don't do that.

但说实话,腌鱼汁已经够多了,所以就别再加了。

You know the only thing left to do is reconcile your emotions around

还剩最后一件事就是和你的感情和解,

deciding to destroy the life of a fish that was just minding his own business and probably had a really great life in the ocean.

因为你要毁掉一条鱼的生命,这条鱼就是过着自己的小日子,可能在海里活得还挺快乐。

And the way I do that is I like to write a letter to the family of the salmon,

我的办法是给这条三文鱼的家人写一封信,

and put in a bottle,

塞进瓶子里,

and then I start to sing:

然后开唱:

Salmon, what did you ever do to us?

三文三文三文鱼,你对我们做了什么?

We really lost your trust when we hate you.

我们讨厌你的时候,我们失去了你的信任。

Salmon, can we ever make it right?

三文三文三文鱼,我们还能和好吗?

Probably not, since you're dead now, so I think I'll just take a delicious bite.

大概不能了,因为你已经没命了,所以我就美美吃一口吧。

You're a fish and you were born to swim, not a digestive acids.

你是一条鱼,生来应该在水里游,而不是泡在胃酸里。

But only oh oh oh oh oh sure you were a fish, but you're not a fish anymore.

只是,哦哦哦,你曾经是鱼,今后再也不是了。

You're looking down to an extent that can best be described as molecular.

你低头只能看到分子般大小的视野。

Guess you shouldn't have fallen for that lure.

你当初不该咬鱼饵啊。

The lesson of life is that you live and learn except when you die and then it's all over.

生活就是活到老学到老,除非你死翘翘,一切都结束了。

You're never coming back, and we're all gonna die.

你再也回不来,我们都会死去。

You're never coming back and we're all gonna die.

你再也回不来,我们都会死去。

Yeah we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die, die, die.

我们都会死去,死去,死去。

I'm gonna die.

我会死去。

You suck at cooking, oh my god, you suck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,天啊弱爆了。

You suck at cooking and we're all gonna die.

你的厨艺弱爆了,我们都会死去。

You suck at cooking, oh my god, you suck so much and we're all gonna die

你的厨艺弱爆了,天啊,弱爆了,我们都会死去。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
flop [flɔp]

想一想再看

n. 砰然落下,失败 v. 笨重的摔,猛落,笨拙地抛下

 
communicate [kə'mju:nikeit]

想一想再看

v. 交流,传达,沟通

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

联想记忆
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 三种简单好吃的薯片蘸酱 2023-03-24
  • 墨西哥辣椒培根卷 2023-03-31
  • 伸张正义版火鸡三明治 2023-04-14
  • 给南瓜做手术 2023-04-21
  • 心满意足的布朗尼杯子蛋糕 2023-04-28
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。