I don't even know why we're doing this. It's not a duet.
我甚至不知道我们为什么要这么做。这不是二重唱。
Billy, you wrote a good song, not a great one.
比利,你写了首还不错的歌,但算不上很棒。
Did you guys want to record something or fight more? I'm fine either way.
你们是想录点什么,还是想再吵一架?我都行。
Okay, let's get this started. This is "Honeycomb," take one.
好了,我们开始吧。这是《蜂巢》,第一次录制。
It's about starting a new life. It's about dreaming of something different.
这首歌是关于开启新生活的。关于梦想着不同的东西。
Don't stop.
别停啊。
I wanted to tell you...
我想跟你说...
Daisy, look, we don't need to argue.
黛西,听着,我们没必要争吵。
I was just gonna say that I love the sound of your voice.
我只是想说,我喜欢你的声音。
Oh, my god.
我的天啊。
Your first single, and it hits number one. How do you top that?
你的第一首单曲,就登顶了榜单。你是如何做到的?
When you're making an album, it's an intimate thing. It has to be.
制作一张专辑,这是一件很亲密的事情。一定是的
I've never seen him smile this much in his life.
我从没见他笑得这么开心过。
I used to be the first person that you'd play things for.
我以前是你第一个愿意给演奏的人。
Tell me that there's nothing going on between us. Tell me if I'm crazy.
告诉我,我们之间什么都没有。告诉我,我是不是疯了。
If you love her...
如果你爱她...
I don't.
我不爱。
If you ever do... that is when this ends.
如果你曾经爱过她...那就结束吧。