Once upon a time, there was a place called the wilderness.
很久很久以前,有一个叫荒野的地方。
It was beautiful, but it was also violent and misunderstood.
那里很美,但也充满暴力和误解。
And it waited and waited to befriend whoever arrived.
它一直等啊等,等着和来的人交朋友。
The whole time, there was some darkness out there.
一直以来,外面都是一片黑暗。
I thought we left it there when we were rescued, but now I realize we brought it back with us.
我以为在我们获救时,它就留在那里了,但现在我才意识到,它和我们一起回来了。
She's hiding something.
她在隐瞒着什么。
Everybody's hiding something.
每个人都有所隐瞒。
It's happening again, isn't it?
又发生了,不是吗?
We were careful, right?
我们已经很小心了,对吧?
I'm losing my mind.
我快疯了。
Lottie can help us.
洛蒂可以帮助我们。
The Lottie who was committed to a mental institution in Switzerland, Lottie?
那个被送到瑞士精神病院的洛蒂?
Yes.
是的。
We need to find a way to stay alive.
我们得想办法活下去。
You're a murderer.
你是个杀人犯。
No. No, no, no, no. Mmm... I mean, shoot... yes.
不。不,不,不。嗯...我的意思是...你说得对。
We hear the wilderness, and it hears us. We hear the wilderness, and it hears us.
我们在倾听荒野,荒野也在倾听我们。我们倾听荒野,荒野也在倾听我们。
I feel like shit's gonna get a lot worse out here.
我觉得这里的情况会更糟。