手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚剧情美剧《他告诉我的最后一件事》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What defines you?

是什么定义了你?
Well, what defines you?
那又是什么定义了你呢?
I asked first.
我先问的。
There's nothing I wouldn't do for my daughter.
为了我女儿,我什么都愿意做。
Mrs. Michaels? Mr. Michaels asked me to give this to you.
你是迈克尔斯夫人吗?迈克尔斯先生让我把这个交给你。
Sorry, ma'am. The building's closed.
对不起,女士。大楼已经关闭了。
My husband works inside. I'm trying to reach him. I haven't heard from Owen in 24 hours.
我丈夫在里面工作。我尝试着联系他。我已经24小时没有欧文的消息了。
Where's my dad?
我爸爸去哪里了?
I don't know. What is that?
我不知道。那是什么?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?

微信图片_20230522112645.png

I can't believe this is happening.

我不敢相信这一切发生了。
Your husband is not who you think he is.
你丈夫不是你想的那样。
Why are you making him sound like some criminal mastermind.
你为什么把他说得像个犯罪大师。
I may not know why your father did what he did, but I know who he is.
我也许不知道你父亲为什么那么做,但我知道他是谁。
He lied to me and then he disappeared, and I want to know the truth!
他骗了我,然后就消失了,我想知道真相!
I'm telling you we'll find him.
我告诉你,我们会找到他的。
Hannah, you need to get out of there now.
汉娜,你得马上离开那里。
Where did you get this? Tell me who sent you!
你从哪儿弄来的这个?告诉我是谁发给你的!
Go. Now!
走。就现在!
Hannah and her step-daughter are in imminent danger.
汉娜和她的继女的处境危险且急迫。
Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是有事瞒着我?
We need to stay together.
我们得待在一起。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
imminent ['iminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 逼近的,即将发生的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。