手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧爱情电影《短信情缘》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Is she using the leaf to blot her tears?

她在用叶子擦眼泪吗?
Well, it would be weird to give her a tissue.
给她画纸巾会很奇怪。
Mira. We make children's books.
米拉。我们制作的是儿童书籍。
Maybe it's better to prepare them. Life will inevitably crush their hopes and dreams.
最好让他们做好准备。生活难免会粉碎他们的希望和梦想。
I'm just wearing my dead boyfriend's shirt, and texting his old number.
我只是穿上了死去男友的衬衫,给她的旧号码发短信。
Rob, I wanted to make sure you got one of these.
罗布,你得拿一部手机。
I have a phone.
我有手机啊。
You have a personal phone. This is a work phone.
你那是私人手机。这是工作手机。
I miss you so much. There's an aching inside of me.
我很想你。我的内心充满了痛苦。
Do you have a question for me?
有问题要问我吗?
Yes. Miss Dion, do you really believe in all these things you sing?
是的。迪翁小姐,你真的相信你唱的那些东西吗?
You obviously know nothing about it. What? Love.
你显然对此一无所知。是什么?爱。
It's been two years since you passed and I still can't believe it.
你去世已经两年了,可我还是不敢相信。
Who is sending me these texts?
是谁在给我发这些短信?
Every morning I open my eyes hoping I'll still see you.
每天早上我睁开眼睛,希望还能看到你。
I must have the dead boyfriend's number.
我的电话号码一定是她死去男友的。
That's super sad.
真是太悲伤了。
I think they're nice.
我觉得写得很好。

54be3eb4-fa72-4583-9c62-20ac402ed27e.jpg

There is nothing wrong with putting yourself back out there again.

重新回归情场没什么不对的。
Maybe we just take it a little slower? Yeah.
也许我们可以慢慢来?好啊。
I think I might have feelings for someone I've never met.
我想我可能对一个素未谋面的人有感觉了。
These texts you're receiving are saying something. It might be crazy, but love doesn't always follow the rules.
你收到的这些短信说明了一些事。这可能很疯狂,但爱情并不总是遵循规则的。
Remember that yellow dress? I'm wearing it to be opera tonight.
还记得那条黄色的裙子吗?我今晚要穿它去看歌剧。
I'm gonna go see her.
我要去见见她。
These are from a literal stranger.
这些信息可是来自一个真正的陌生人的。
I just need to put a face to these texts.
我只是想找出发这些短信的人。
Oh, my God. You just got yourself a date the normal way.
我的天啊。你只是以正常的方式给自己找了个约会。
You need to tell her the truth. You should have said something to her right away.
你得告诉她真相。你应该马上跟她说的。
But if I tell her, she'll never speak to me again.
但如果我告诉她,她就再也不理我了。
I was looking forward to this. I just felt like I knew you or something.
我很期待今晚。我觉得跟你一见如故。
Do you think you could fall in love with someone just through their words?
你觉得你会因为一个人的话语而爱上他吗?
I think you're very cute.
我觉得你很可爱。
The more I get to know her, the better I like her.
我越了解她,就越喜欢她。
Things like this don't just happen.
这样的事情不是偶然发生的。
Love has a plan for each and every one of us.
爱情对每个人都有安排。
Hi, this is Celine Dion.
嗨,我是席琳·迪翁。
Sure. And I'm Mariah Carey.
好的。我是玛丽亚·凯莉。
Love comes to those who believe it. And this is really me.
爱会降临在相信它的人身上。真的是我。
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
哦,我的天啊。嗨。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tissue ['tiʃu:]

想一想再看

n. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾

 
opera ['ɔpərə]

想一想再看

n. 歌剧
n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览

联想记忆
inevitably [in'evitəbli]

想一想再看

adv. 不可避免地

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
literal ['litərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 逐字的,字面上的,文字的
n. 错误

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。