Neutrality. It won't get you a statue.
保持中立。不会让人给你塑造雕像。
But it'll certainly help in keeping you alive.
但肯定能让你活下去。
I won't abandon Ciri.
我不会抛弃希莉。
Neutrality has consequences too.
保持中立也是会有后果的。
You're right.
你说得对。
I'm right. Well, that's deeply worrying.
我是对的。嗯,这非常令人担忧。
Everything that's happening... it's all connected. And she's at the center of it.
发生的一切...这些都是相互联系的。而她是中心。
If war is coming, there is no hiding her from it.
如果战争来临,她是无法躲避的。
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗?
Are you?
那你呢?
History has a way of repeating itself.
历史总是会重演。
The dangers we've seen foretell an even more menacing future.
我们所看到的危险,预示着一个更加危险的未来。
For the first time, I understand real fear.
我第一次理解了真正的恐惧。
We're witchers.
我们是猎魔人。
Is that so?
是这样吗?
I'll never get over how cute they look, for monsters.
我永远不会忘记他们看起来有多可爱,作为怪物来说。
And they're like, "No, please don't hurt me." And then, wham!
他们就像在说,“不,请不要伤害我”。然后,砰的一声!
Fangs. Just, like, a boatload of fangs all up in your business.
露出尖牙。超多的尖牙在你前面晃悠。