Hey, Barbie. Can I come to your house tonight?
嗨,芭比。今晚我能去你家吗?
Sure. I don't have anything big planned.
当然可以。我没有什么重要的计划。
Just a giant blowout party with all the Barbies and planned choreography and a bespoke song. You should stop by.
只是有一个所有芭比都参加的盛大派对,有精心策划的舞蹈和定制的歌曲。你应该过来看看。
So cool.
太酷了。
This is the best day ever.
真是最美好的一天。
It is the best day ever. So was yesterday and so is tomorrow and every day from now until forever.
是最美好的一天。昨天也是,明天也是,从今往后的每一天也是。
Do you guys ever think about dying?
你们有思考过死亡吗?
Some things have been happening that might be related.
发生了一些可能与此相关的事情。
Cold shower. Ooh. Falling off my roof... And my heels are on the ground.
冷水淋浴。哦。从屋顶上掉下来...还有我的脚后跟竟然贴地了。
Flat feet!
扁平足!
What do I have to do?
我该做些什么?
You have to go to the real world.
你必须去现实世界。
You can go back to your regular life, or you can know the truth about the universe. The choice is now yours.
你可以回到你的正常生活,或者你可以了解宇宙的真相。现在你自己选择。
The first one. The high heel.
第一个。高跟鞋。
You have to want to know. Okay? Do it again.
你必须有好奇心。好吧?再选一次。
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去。
Okay.
好吧。
Wow. This is the real world. What's going on? Why are these men looking at me?
哇。这是真实的世界。这是怎么了?这些人为什么看着我?
Yeah, they're also staring at me.
是的,他们也在盯着我看。
Barbie in the real world. That's impossible.
现实世界中的芭比。这不可能。
If this got out, this could mean extremely weird things for our world.
如果泄露出去,这对我们的世界来说可能意味着非常奇怪的事情。
This would be catastrophic!
这将是灾难性的!
We haven't played with Barbies since we were, like, five years old. Oh.
我们从五岁起就不玩芭比娃娃了。哦。
No one rests until this doll is back in a box.
不把娃娃装回盒子里,谁都不能停下来。
Humans only have one ending.
人类只有一个结局。
Get that Barbie!
抓住那个芭比!
Ideas live forever.
而创意确实永恒的。