Best friends' trip. This is going to be iconic.
这是一场闺蜜旅行。会是标志性的。
You do understand this is a work trip for me?
你知道我是来出差的吧?
I love a grand adventure.
我喜欢大冒险。
I heard that if you keep up with Chinese businessmen, they respect you more.
我听说如果你能跟上中国商人的酒量,他们会更尊重你。
If you do not know where you come from, how do you know who you are?
如果你都不知道你从哪里来,你怎么知道你是谁?
I'm just a garbage American who only speaks English. And a little Gollum.
我只是个只会说英语的垃圾美国人。还有一点小古鲁姆。
"My precious. Little filthy Hobbitses." Do you guys have that here?
“我的宝贝。肮脏的小霍比特人。”你们这里有吗?
Yeah, we have... It's all over the world.
是的,我们有...它可是遍布世界各地。
Let's just be adults.
让我们做个成年人吧。
Are you horny?
你饥渴吗?
May I?
我可以吗?
Look at me!
看着我!
Show them.
让他们长长见识。