I'm back.
我回来了。
I can see that.
我看得见。
We just got a rumor, something's up.
刚听说,上面出事了。
Up where?
你说哪里?
Up... up...
就在那个上面。
The archangel Gabriel has disappeared.
大天使加百列失踪了。
I think he's gone to Earth.
我想他是去地球了。
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!
你好,你好,你好啊!
Good morning, officer.
早上好,警官。
Exactly, I'm a human police officer.
没错,我是一名人类警察。
Have you spotted Gabriel?
你是找到加百列了吗?
He's definitely not in the shop. It is just Aziraphale.
他肯定不在店里。那里只有亚茨拉斐尔。
The traitor?
那个叛徒?
And his grumpy friend, Mr. Crowley.
还有他暴躁的朋友,克劳利先生。
The demon.
那个恶魔。
Oh, I suppose that explains the grumpiness.
难怪他这么暴躁。
Crowley. There's something urgent I need to talk to you about.
克劳利。我要跟你说一件很紧急的事情。
And, of course, his assistant?
当然,还有他的助手?
Hi, there.
你好。
Argh, Gabriel! What's he doing here? I don't know. What's happened to him? I don't know.
妈呀,加百列!他在这里干什么?我不知道。他怎么了?我不知道。
Why did you come to my shop?
你为什么来我店里?
You know what it's like when you don't know anything at all,
你知道那种感觉吗,就是你什么都不知道了,
and yet you're totally certain that everything would be better if you were just near one particular person?
可是有一件事你非常确定,那就是只要在某人身边一切就都会好起来?
No. Certainly not.
当然不。
He's in trouble. We need to hide him. Everybody. Heaven, Hell. We do it together. Together?
他现在有麻烦。我们要把他藏起来。所有人。天堂。地狱。我们一起干。一起?
While we figure out what's actually going on.
我们要搞清楚到底出了什么事。
I think... I may have just started a war.
我觉得...我可能挑起了一场战争。
Hell won't like that.
地狱可不会乐意的。
I'm going to get into so much trouble.
我会惹上大麻烦的。
Well then, let's make it worthwhile.
那不如帮忙帮到底吧。