手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧剧情美剧《大码女孩的生存之道》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Mavis, the camera loves you.

梅维斯,你的镜头感太棒了。
Well, it must be my drumstick-emoji physique.
肯定是因为我鸡腿表情般的身材。
That's what it is.
确实如此。
I love you so much.
我很爱你。
I love you, babe.
我爱你,宝贝。
We spent the last five years building a beautiful, successful life together.
在过去的五年里,我们一起打造了美好成功的生活。
What are you doing home?
你怎么回家了?
Time to put Mavis first. I'm here for you.
是时候把梅维斯放在第一位了。我一直在你身边。
This is me, trying to be single at 38 and to start over.
这就是我,在38岁的时候恢复单身,重新开始。
A roommate is a special kind of friend.
室友是一种特殊的朋友。

Survival-of-the-Thickest-Is-Set-To-Released-On-Netflix_副本.jpg

We should breathe together and out.

我们应该一起呼吸。
Did you have Shake Shack today?
你今天吃了Shake Shack吗?
I'm trying to grow my brand. I wanna take fashion, and dress women to help them love their bodies.
我在努力发展我的品牌。我想用时尚来引导女性,帮助她们爱上自己的身体。
You're the boss now. And if you don't believe in yourself, nobody else will.
你现在是老板了。如果你自己都不相信自己,没人会相信你。
To Mavis! Mavis.
敬梅维斯!敬梅维斯。
I can help get this career off the ground...
我可以帮助你的事业起步...
Let me stop you there, OK? I have everything I need to make my own way.
我打断一下,好吗?我有自己想要的一切。
I realized I don't do random and casual. I do real and honest.
我意识到我不能很随便、很随意了。我要的是真实和诚实。
Mavis, you creatin' a new life right now. You never know where you're gonna end up.
梅维斯,你现在正在创造新的生活。你永远不知道自己的终点是哪里。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。