Welcome home, honey.
欢迎回家,亲爱的。
Do you read now?
你在阅读吗?
What is this?
这是什么?
It's classified.
这是机密。
I'm comin' with you.
我和你一起去。
Oh, I'm sorry. You weren't invited. Oh.
哦,对不起。你没有被邀请。哦。
Hey. Why are you here?
嘿。你为什么在这里?
I got this situation where I need your help.
我现在需要你的帮助。
I need better friends.
我需要更好的朋友。
Is that the new guy?
那是新来的家伙吗?
This our sniper?
你是我们的狙击手?
Don't worry about it. I got a prescription scope.
别担心。我有一个瞄准镜。
Look Hawk Eyes, remember this face. Don't shoot it by accident.
听着,鹰眼,记住这张脸。不要误射。
Terrorists have taken possession of nuclear missiles on a cargo ship off the coast.
恐怖分子占有海岸外一艘货船上的核弹。
If these babies go off, it'll be World War III.
如果这些核弹爆炸,就会引发第三次世界大战。
Take cover!
注意隐蔽!
You choose this life over friends, over family.
你选择这种生活,而不是朋友和家人。
It's time to get loud.
是时候搞大点动静了。
Let's fly, baby!
让我们起飞吧,宝贝!
Come on. Bring it!
来吧。放马过来!
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.
这就是我说的。
Is that the biggest one you've got?
你就这么大能耐吗?
Oh, it's way bigger than that.
哦,可比那要大得多。