Everyone has a choice, and every choice has a consequence.
每个人都有选择权,而每个选择都有其后果。
We didn't defeat the Dark One. We set him free.
我们没有打败黑暗者。我们放了他。
No one should have that much power.
没人应该有这么大的力量。
Together we face the impossible, but now, in our separate corners of the world.
我们一起面对不可能,但现在,我们分散于世界的各个角落。
Protecting Rand, guiding him, that is the only thing that matters.
保护兰德,引导他,这才是最重要的。
You can't control him.
你控制不了他。
You know you have something inside you. Something that calls for blood.
你知道你身体里有东西。需要鲜血的东西。
I want to know how to control it.
我想知道怎么控制它。
The last battle's coming.
最后的战斗就要来了。
The whole world will be ours.
整个世界将是我们的。
If our friends are in trouble, why would I ever stay here?
如果我们的朋友有麻烦了,我为什么还要留在这里?
You have no conception of the power they wield.
你根本不知道他们的力量有多强大。
You can't do this by yourself.
你一个人做不到的。
There are many paths to walk through the night.
在夜间行走,有很多种途径。
It's not always the most powerful who write history.
书写历史的并不总是最强大的人。
It's the ones who survive.
而是那些活下来的人。
I'm tired of being a spoke in the wheel.
我受够了成为一个轮子上的链条。
You're not a spoke, boy. You are the water that turns the wheel itself.
你不是链条,孩子。你是推动轮子转动的水。