A suit doesn't make a man.
西装无法造就一个人。
It's what's inside the suit that counts.
重要的是西装里面的。
It's resourcefulness... and perhaps an open heart.
是这个人的足智多谋...也许还有一颗开放的心。
Well, what are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
I haven't finished my drink.
我的酒还没喝完。
This sacred institution wields power beyond your imagination.
这个神圣的机构拥有超乎你想象的力量。
Winston, your brother stole something from me.
温斯顿,你兄弟偷了我的东西。
What he took is very important to a lot of very dangerous people.
他拿走的东西对很多危险人物来说非常重要。
Find him. Because if you don't, I'll bring the weight of this whole institution down on you both.
找到他。因为如果你不这么做,我会让整个机构的压力都压到你们俩身上。
Charon. Show our guest the door.
卡戎。把我们的客人请出去吧。
You made a big mistake coming here.
你来这里是个大错误。
You're my brother, Frankie.
你是我兄弟,弗兰基。
We have to strike first.
我们得先动手。
And I need all the help I can get.
我需要所有我能得到的帮助。
How are we supposed to believe a guy in an ascot can pull this off?
我们怎么能相信一个戴着领结的人可以做到呢?
It's a cravat.
这是一条领带。
If we're gonna take on The Continental, every freak in that hotel will be after us.
如果我们要跟大陆酒店对着干,那酒店里的每个怪人都会追着我们不放的。
Well, that's lovely.
那太好了。
We need guns. Lots of guns.
我们需要枪。很多枪。
This is more than vengeance. This is justice.
这不仅仅是复仇。这是正义。
Can you dig it?
你能明白吗?
Let's take this house, and everything that comes with it.
我们拿下这栋房子,以及随之而来的一切。
And away we go.
我们开始吧。