手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 今日美国 > 正文

上世纪著名男演员的趣事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm walking with Paul McCartney. He stops.

我和保罗·麦卡特尼一起散步。他停了下来。

He goes, "The Fonz."

他说,“方兹。(情景喜剧《欢乐时光》中的角色)”

I went, "Oh my God! Paul McCartney." We chat.

我说:“哦,天哪!保罗·麦卡特尼。”我们开始聊天。

A woman comes up and says, "Do you mind if I just stand?"

一个女人走过来说:“你介意我站在旁边吗?”

He said, "No. We're in the middle of a conversation."

他说:“不行。我们正在谈话呢。”

She walks away.

她走开了。

He said, "Here's my number. We should get together."

他说:“这是我的电话号码。我们应该还可以相聚。”

And that was the end. That was the end.

这样就结束了。这就是结局。

Because, I don't know, the crazy part of Henry takes over.

我也不清楚,因为亨利疯狂的一面占据了上风吧。

I now call the number, and I leave a message. I don't hear.

我现在打这个号码,然后留言。没有回信。

I call the number. I leave a message. I don't hear.

我打了这个号码。留了言。没有回信。

I called him so many times, he must have thought, "Oh. The Fonz. Very cool. And a stalker. And crazy."

我给他打了那么多次电话,他一定在想,“哦。方兹。非常酷。还是个跟踪狂。有点疯。”

And I never heard from him again. Never saw him again.

我再也没有听到他的消息。再也没见过他。

Everybody says, "Hey, hung out with Paul." "Hey, I was just with Paul."

每个人都说,“嘿,和保罗出去玩了吧。”“嘿,我刚见过保罗。”

I'm going, "Yeah, I met him once."

我说,“是的,我见过他一次。”

My short, German, Jewish father said to me, "Tell Gary Marshall that you water ski."

我那矮小的德国犹太人父亲对我说:“告诉加里·马歇尔你在滑水。”

I said, "Dad, I'm not going to tell him I water ski. What is that? That's crazy."

我说:“老爹,我不会跟他说我在滑水的。那是什么? 这太疯狂了。”

"Tell him you water ski."

“告诉他你在滑水。”

Finally, after a few years of this, I go to Gary.

几年之后,我终于去找了加里。

I say, "Hey, my father wants you to know I water ski."

我说,“嘿,我老爸想让你知道我会滑水。”

Okay, "Dad, I told him. Thank you." Boom.

好了,“老爸,我跟他说了。谢谢。”砰。

Next thing you know, I'm water skiing, and I'm jumping the shark.

下一件事你知道,我在滑水,我跳过了鲨鱼。

Now it's over, and I let go of the skis, and I come up on the sand, one take.

一切结束以后,我放开滑雪板,爬上沙滩,缓了一口气。

I don't want to fall because I don't want to get washed off, and then I've got to change the bathing suit and get new makeup on.

我不想掉下去,因为我不想被冲走,然后我得换泳衣,重新化妆。

I pull up on the skis, I step out of the skis, and I smile.

我拉起滑雪板,从滑雪板上下来,然后微笑。

Half the smile is the Fonz going, "Hey, look at that. I did it. You know, I could water ski. I could do anything."

一半的笑容是方兹在说,“嘿,看那个。我做到了。我可以滑水。我可以做任何事。”

The other half is Henry smiling because, "I did it. Wow. This is great."

另一半是亨利的微笑,因为“我做到了。哇。这太棒了。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 国际象棋的教育意义 2023-10-27
  • 以色列将发动地面战争 2023-10-30
  • 万圣节的文化背景 2023-11-01
  • 捕龙虾的女孩 2023-11-03
  • 美国各地领导者变动 2023-11-06
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。