OB? Hello? We have a little bit of a situation we wanted to run by you.
OB?有人吗?我们有点情况想跟你商量一下。
Mobius! Wow! Great to see you again.
默比乌斯!哇!很高兴再次见到你。
That! That's what's been happening.
就这个!这就是一直在发生的事情。
Wow! Timeslipping.
哇!时间滑行啊。
Wait... Time... You know that? Yeah.
等等...时间...你知道这个情况?是的。
You've seen that? Yeah.
你见过?是的。
Can you fix that?
你能处理好吗?
No. It's impossible to timeslip in the TVA.
不。在时间局不可能进行时间滑行。
I know, but we just saw it happen. Yeah.
我知道,但我们亲眼所见了。是的。
I've been pulled through time. Between the past and the present.
我被时空拉着穿越。在过去和现在之间。
Hello?
有人吗?
If what I saw is true... there is nothing that stands between this world and utter destruction.
如果我看到的是真的...没有什么能阻止这个世界走向毁灭。
Only one way to find out. Little good old-fashioned leg work.
只有一个办法能查明。老式的跑腿工作。
Listen, we have different styles. You are man of action, which is fine.
听着,我们的风格不同。你是个实干家,这很好。
I take a more slow, deliberate, cerebral approach.
我采取的是更缓慢、更慎重、更理智的方法。
It's really good pie.
这个派真的很好吃。
It's up to us... to save this place.
要靠我们...来拯救这个地方。
Is this cracked?
是破了吗?
You're good.
没问题了。
Whatever we do... we're playing God.
无论我们做什么...我们在扮演神。
We are gods.
我们就是神。
But how do you choose... who lives... and who dies?
但是你如何选择...谁生谁死呢?
Make the hard choice.
做出艰难的选择。
It's him.
是他。
You better run.
你们最好赶快跑。
War is on its way.
战争即将来临。
C'mon, you're the god of mischief.
拜托,你是恶作剧之神。
Always have been. Always will be.
一直都是。永远都是。
Little over the top, don't you think?
你不觉得有点太夸张了吗?
I thought it was spot on.
我倒觉得刚刚好。