Don't really understand how I ended up here.
真不明白我怎么会到了这个境地。
Dashing around... and losing sight of myself in the process.
东忙西忙...在这个过程中迷失了自我。
I think that's been the story of my whole life.
我想这就是我一生的写照。
I'm afraid, Your Majesty, interest in the princess's private life is unlikely to die down any time soon.
我担心,陛下,人们对公主私生活的兴趣短期内不会消退。
The press are on our tails constantly.
媒体一直在跟踪我们。
All one wants is for that girl to find peace.
大家都希望那个女孩能找到平静。
Mummy. You okay?
妈咪。你没事吧?
I'm okay. It's just... It has all been a bit mad recently.
我没事。只是...最近一切都有点疯狂。
You've finally succeeded in turning this house upside down. It's nothing less than revolution.
你终于把这个家闹得鸡飞狗跳了。这简直就是一场革命。
That was never my intention.
那绝不是我的本意。
Set against a background of raw emotion, the Royal Family remains silent.
相比强烈的情绪反应,王室却一直在保持沉默。
What do people want from me?
人们到底想要我怎样?
For you to be mother to the nation.
想让你担当起一国之母的责任。
You've seen the images on the television.
你已经看到电视上的画面了。
Diana gave people what they needed.
戴安娜让人们的需求得以实现。
All over the world, in their thousands. And they adored her for it.
世界各地有成千上万的人。他们都为此而崇拜她。
This is gonna the biggest thing that any of us has ever seen.
这会是我们所见过的最严重的事件。