Eileen?
艾琳
Oh, look what the cat dragged in.
哦 看看谁来了
Good afternoon, Eileen.
下午好 艾琳
How was your day, Dad?
你今天过的怎么样 爸爸?
It was a day, just another day.
平平无奇又一天
My day was a doozy.
我今天过的非常精彩
It was one of those days you never forget.
让人终身难忘
Listen up.
听着
This young lady is our new prison psychologist.
这位年轻的女士 是我们监狱里新来的心理学家
She may be easy on the eyes but I assure you...
她可能看起来很温和 但我可告诉你们
she is very smart.
她极其聪明
I’m Rebecca.
我叫丽贝卡
I know.
我知道
I don’t think I caught your name.
我好像没听清你的名字
Oopsie!
糟啦
Nasty habit.
这可不是个好习惯
That’s why I like it.
所以我才喜欢
I live a little differently than most people.
我的生活方式跟多数人都不同
They’re probably scared of you.
他们可能会怕你
Moi?
我吗?
Prison is no place for a young lady.
监狱可不适合年轻的女性
You got a big life ahead of you, I’m sure.
我相信你肯定前程远大
I’m just kind of average, I think.
我觉得我只是俗人一个
You really think you’re a normal person?
你真的觉得你很普通?
I bet you have brilliant dreams.
我猜你的梦肯定很精彩
Eileen?
艾琳
May I confide in you?
我可以向你倾诉吗
People are so ashamed of their desires.
人们总以自己的欲望为耻
I have my own ideas.
我有自己的想法
What kind of ideas?
什么样的想法?
You can never tell anyone, do you understand?
你永远不可以告诉任何人 明白吗
Promise me.
跟我保证
Okay.
好
Love will make you crazy.
爱会让你疯狂
Love will make you kill.
爱会让你去杀戮
I can’t imagine you with a knife.
不敢想象你会带着刀
Can you imagine me with a gun?
你能想到我有枪吗
That’s very good, Eileen.
非常好 艾琳
Yeah, I can see it.
没错 我看得出来
You’re different these days.
你这些天不太一样
You’re almost interesting.
可以说你挺有趣的
Secrets and lies.
秘密和谎言
Some things are so twisted.
一些事情交织在一起
The only way out’s for someone to die.
唯一的解脱之法就是有人死去
That was a great trick.
办法不错