手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

巧克力香草坚果冰淇淋

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Today we're making ice cream bars, which are very similar to apples, since they're both food on a stick.

今天我们做冰淇淋,它和苹果非常相似,都是粘在棍子上的食物。

While the peel of an apple is rich in vitamins and minerals and also contains antioxidants, which protect against ultraviolet radiation,

苹果的外皮富含维生素和矿物质,还含有抗氧化剂,可以抵御紫外线辐射,

the peel of the ice cream bar is rich in chocolate.

而冰淇淋的外皮含有丰富的巧克力。

We'll start by making no-churn ice cream, which is ice cream that's made in a no-churning zone.

首先制作无搅拌冰淇淋,就是在禁止使用搅拌机的区域制作的冰淇淋。

We'll add a cup of heavy cream to a roundish bowl and now you have a decision to make.

把一杯浓奶油倒入一个圆形碗里,现在你需要做出决定。

You can whip this cream or you can not whip this cream.

你可以搅拌奶油,也可以不搅拌奶油。

If you whip it, it'll make a less dense ice cream and will give you more bars.

如果搅拌,就会做出质地比较轻薄的冰淇淋,能多做几根冰淇淋。

If you don't whip it, you'll have more dense ice cream and it will take less work.

如果不搅拌,冰淇淋的质地会更厚实,不需要费太多功夫。

Whatever you pick will affect the trajectory of the rest of your life, leading either to great success or ultimate failure, so choose wisely.

无论你选择什么,都会影响你余生的人生轨迹,要么导致巨大的成功,要么导致最终失败,所以要明智地选择。

I decided to go half and half to mitigate the possible disasters.

我决定对半开,以减少可能发生的灾难。

I'm whipping this into a fury, but I'm stopping just short of full stiff pikatude.

我把这个奶油打发得非常充分,但我要在就快要出现硬挺的尖时停止搅拌。

You can see that the whipped cream has a lot more volume and they end up being five or six thousand less calories per bar.

你可以看到,打发的奶油体积要大得多,每根冰淇淋的热量最后可以减少五六千卡路里。

Meanwhile we'll take a can of sweetened condensed milk, and add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract.

同时,拿一罐加糖炼乳,并加入一勺香草精。

Then can-jangle that until it's well combined.

然后在罐子里面搅拌,直到它们完美融合。

Now we're gonna combine both of these gooey liquids together into one super goo to rule them all.

现在把这两种粘液混合成一种超级粘液,至尊粘液驭万液。(注:化用《指环王》台词,one ring to rule them all。)

Then pour that goop into the ice cream conformity chambers.

然后把粘液倒入冰淇淋成形器。

Throw in some tree toothpicks, and then slide those into the kinetic energy decreaser.

插入一些木头牙签,然后把它们放入动能减少器(即冰箱)。

If you don't have popsicle molds, that's fine.

如果你没有冰淇淋模具,那也没问题。

You can use literally any container that can go in the freezer, like a plastic or glass box.

任何可以放进冰箱里的容器都可以,比如塑料盒或玻璃盒。

Throw on a lid if you have one.

如果有盖子,就把它盖上。

Then throw that in the material contractor for a few hours or overnight.

然后把它放进物质浓缩器(即冰箱),冰冻几个小时或一夜。

Now that these are all frozen, we'll do mold removal.

现在冰淇淋都冻好了,我们要开始脱模了。

If you use the whipped version, it's not as stick, so it won't have as much grip on the stick, so careful not to rip it from the mold lip before you give it a dip in water drips to unstick it.

如果你用的是打发奶油,冰淇淋的粘性就不会很大,所以冰淇淋对木棍的抓力也不会太大,所以注意把它从模具里拽出来之前,要放在水龙头下淋一会儿,帮助脱模。

And don't slip it into your lips or lick it before you dip it.

在没有蘸巧克力之前,不要把冰淇淋塞进嘴巴或舔它。

Ice cream bars.

好冰淇淋。

Now if you pour it into a box of glass or plastic, don't crack it when you extract it.

如果你把冰淇淋倒入了玻璃或塑料盒中,脱模的时候不要磕盒子。

Just go ahead and jack it to unpack it.

直接把它撬出来就行。

But you best go back and line your basket with a sheet of wax because I f** this one up to the max.

但你最好在盘子上铺一层蜡纸,因为我撬冰淇淋的时候狠狠翻车了。

Now before we can shellac them, we need to re-freeze them because the outside is melted and chocolate doesn't stick very well to liquids.

给冰淇淋涂上外壳之前,需要把它们再次冷冻一下,因为外面都融化了,巧克力不能粘在液体上。

So back into the atom space lessener we go until they're frozen solid again.

所以放回原子空间(即冰箱),再次把冰淇淋冻成固体。

Or you can use your portable air conditioner.

或者也可以用你的便携式空调。

We're gonna get a double boiler going here and throw in two bags of chocolate chips.

放一个双层锅,倒入两袋巧克力碎。

Then we'll add two tablespoons of coconut oil, which will give that chocolate a nice snap when it freezes into a shell.

然后加入两大勺椰子油,椰子油可以让巧克力冻成壳之后变得很脆。

Between the shell and the snapping, this chocolate is basically a relative of the turtle.

又有外壳又脆,这巧克力基本上就是乌龟的亲戚了。

Once that's melted, we're gonna throw it in a pint glass because it's been a tough day and you deserve a drink.

巧克力融化之后,我们就把巧克力倒入一品脱的玻璃杯里,因为今天挺不容易,你值得喝一杯好东西。

And now it's time to exercise discipline because the biggest mistake you can make here is dipping too soon.

现在要让自己自律,因为你在这一步可能犯的最大错误就是太早地用冰淇淋蘸巧克力。

Unless you want that coated chocolate sliding off the ice cream and back into the glass, then by all means go right ahead.

除非你想让巧克力把冰淇淋融下来,让冰淇淋流进玻璃杯里,如果你想这样,那就直接蘸吧。

Otherwise wait until it's room temperature.

否则,要等到巧克力的温度达到室温。

While you're waiting, you can power stone crush some roasted salted peanuts.

在你等待的时候,可以用能量石砸碎一些盐焗花生。

This is how not to do it.

这是错误做法。

How you do it is you put them inside a towel and then you crush them with love, never anger.

正确做法是,你把坚果放在毛巾里,然后砸碎,要带着爱而不是愤怒去砸碎它。

You can also use a battering ram or really any kind of ram if you have one lying around.

你也可以用公羊来砸,或者任何其他种类的公羊,如果你手边有的话。

The preparations have been made, the table is set, and now it's time to dip.

准备已经做好了,桌子也摆好了,现在可以蘸巧克力了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
condensed [kən'denst]

想一想再看

adj. 浓缩的;扼要的 vt. 浓缩(condense

 
wax [wæks]

想一想再看

n. 蜡,蜂蜡
vt. (用蜡)涂

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
container [kən'teinə]

想一想再看

n. 容器,集装箱

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。