手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > BEC商务英语 > BEC商务课程 > BBC步入商界 > 正文

商务英语基础对话详细解析十一:自我介绍

来源:可可英语 编辑:qihui   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

查看视频

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这是我们的销售和市场营销部。

I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.
你还没见过凯特.麦凯纳吧?

She is Head of Sales.
她是我们的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?
凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.
酒井先生:加须.酒井,这是我的卡片。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.
凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这位是堂.布拉德利。

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.
堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.
酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

And what part of America are you from?
美国哪个部分?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?
堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.
酒井先生:对不起。

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.
堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times.
酒井先生:我曾经去过洛杉矶两、三次。

It' s an interesting city.
是个有趣的城市。

Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.
希望有机会我们再聊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 好,你会在今天下午的演示上见到堂。

MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.
酒井先生:好期望啊。

PHIL WATSON: Edward?
菲尔.沃森:爱德华

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

PHIL WATSON: Hi, Edward.
菲尔.沃森:你好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello.
爱德华.格林: 你好。

PHIL WATSON: Phil Watson. Good to meet you.
菲尔.沃森:菲尔.沃森。遇见你很高兴。

Have you been waiting long?
等了很久了吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不久。

PHIL WATSON: Sorry, I was delayed.
菲尔.沃森:对不起,我被耽误了。

Shall we get straight down to business?
我们就开门见山开始谈生意?

EDWARD GREEN: Why not?
爱德华.格林:好啊。

PHIL WATSON: Follow me.
菲尔.沃森:跟我来。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, let me introduce you to Mr. Sakai from Detmore Systems.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我来给你介绍Detmore系统公司的酒井先生。

Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?
酒井先生,我来介绍德里克·琼斯可以吗?

Derek is our Development Manager.
德里克是我们研发部经理。

DEREK JONES: It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.
德里克.琼斯:很高兴见到你, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Jones. I' m sorry to interrupt your work.
酒井先生:你好, 琼斯先生。 对不起打断了你的工作。

DEREK JONES: Not at all! I like meeting visitors.
德里克.琼斯:没有--我喜欢会见访客。

You' re very welcome. Please make yourself at home.
很欢迎你来。请随意。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陈述,介绍,赠与
n. [美]讲课,报告

联想记忆
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。