手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > CGTN频道 > 正文

豆腐之乡的丰收季

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This harvest season, from up in the sky and down to the ground, we’re on a journey, keeping our Eyes Over Hubei.

在这个收获的季节,我们从天到地,开启了一段荆楚大地上的旅行。

I'm Morag Hobbs.

我是茉莉。

Join me as I trace the twists and turns of the Yangtze River through central China's Hubei Province.

和我一起沿着蜿蜒的长江,探索中国的中部省份湖北吧。

Let's start from here...

让我们一起从这里开始……

I'm in Shipai Township in Hubei Province, a township famous for its tofu.

我在湖北省的石牌镇,这里是知名的豆腐之乡。

In fact, of the 259 households here, people from over 240 of them work in tofu production all over China and even abroad.

这里的259户人家中,有240多户都在外从事豆腐生产,足迹遍布中国各地,甚至海外。

Now it's a little noisy today.

今天这里有些嘈杂。

I'm in a field and it's harvest season.

我在一片豆田里,现在正是收获的季节。

I can see some farmers over there working.

我能看见一些农民正在那边干活。

So I think I'm gonna go and ask them some questions.

我想去问他们一些问题。

How's the harvest going today?

今天收成怎么样?

I see all of you guys have one of these huge combine harvesters.

我看到你们所有人都有这种大型联合收割机。

Does that make the harvest quicker?

这样收起来更快了吗?

It’s incredibly noisy.

这里噪音太大了。

I don’t know if you can hear me.

不知道你们能不能听见我说话。

I want to know how many beans, how many jin of beans they process every day.

我想知道他们每天可以筛多少斤豆子。

This is my home.

这是我家。

Awesome, you’re gonna be fluent so soon.

真棒,你很快就会说得很流利了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
fluent ['flu:ənt]

想一想再看

adj. 流利的,流畅的

联想记忆
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。