手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语六级 > 英语六级听力 > 2017年英语六级听力真题 > 正文

2017年12月英语六级(第2套)听力真题 长对话(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation Two

对话二

W: Another cup of tea, Paul?

保罗,再来杯茶吗?
M: No, thanks.
不,谢谢。
Well, what's new, Lorry?
洛瑞,有什么新鲜事吗?
W: Nothing dramatic.
没什么大事。
But there's something you should know about.
但有件事你应该知道。
M: What's that?
什么事?
W: Well, our rivals are offering extended credit terms to some of the retailers in the area.
咱们的对头给区域里的零售商延长信用期限。
M: Oh? Which rival is this?
哦?哪个对头?
We only have two.
我们只有两个对头。
W: Barratt's Company.
巴勒特公司。
M: Oh, them.
哦,他们啊。
Well, they're hardly a threat.
他们算不上威胁。
W: I know they're smaller than us, but we can't afford to ignore them.
我直到他们规模比我们小,但我们忽视他们不得。
M: Yes, you're right, Lorry.
是啊,洛瑞你说得对。
But I don't like extended credit.
但我不喜欢延长信用期限。
It ties up cash we could put to better use elsewhere.
这会把现金套牢,这部分钱可以更好地花在其他地方。
But, I'll look into it on Monday.
不过,周一我再研究下。
W: Yes. And there's something else.
好的。还有另一件事。
M: Don't tell me! The letter from the tax revenue office?
别告诉我!是税务局来的信?
W: Right. How did you know?
没错。你怎么知道的?
M: Terra told me.
泰拉告诉我的。
What's the problem?
出了什么问题?
W: Well, Tom got this letter late yesterday and then went frantic trying to find copies of last year's accounts.
汤姆昨天晚些时候拿到这封信,然后就疯了似的去找去年账目的副本。
M: Did he find them?
他找到了?
W: No. And he was away before I could get hold of the letter.
没。而且他就走了,我没能拿到那封信。
M: How about a drive down to the office now?
不如现在开车去税务局?
And we'll see if everything's all right.
这样就知道是否一切正常。
There's another reason why I wanted a chat with you before Monday.
我想和你周一前就聊一聊还有个原因。
W: I thought as much.
不出所料。
Well, go on, surprise me.
继续说,给我个惊喜。
M: How about selling that new motorcycle of yours in Indonesia?
在印尼卖你那新款摩托车怎样?
W: What? You mean export?
什么?你的意思是出口?
Paul, I think you've been away too long.
保罗,我认为你出差太久了。
This is Jayal Motors.
我们可是贾亚尔摩托。
We've never sold a bike abroad.
我们从没在海外卖过一辆摩托。
M: Don't worry, Lorry.
别担心,洛瑞。
I'm not crazy.
我没疯。
I've been studying the possibility and I think we should give it a go.
可行性我研究了好久,我认为应当试一试。
W: It's not as easy as that though, is it?
不过没那么容易,不是吗?
We'd have to reorganize the whole company.
我们就要重组整个公司。
M: Don't be silly.
别傻了。
I don't intend starting next week.
我可没想下周就开始。
We'll have to plan it properly and of course, there'll be a few problems.
我们得好好计划,当然可能会有一些问题。
W: A few problems? I can see hundreds!
一些问题?我看有一堆问题吧。
For one thing, transport.
首先是运输。
I have enough trouble delivering bikes to shops only 40 miles away---never mind 5,000 miles! ?
运送摩托到四十英里外的商店已经很麻烦了,更不用说五千英里了。
M: That's what forwarding agents are for.
那是运输行的工作。

Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.

请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答问题5至问题8。

5. What does the woman think the man should know?

问题5:女士认为男士应当知道什么?
6. What does the woman think of Barratt's company?
问题6:女士怎么看待巴勒特公司?
7. What did the woman say about the letter from the tax revenue office?
问题7:关于税务局的来信女士说了些什么?
8. What is the man thinking of doing?
问题8:男士打算干什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
transport [træns'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒

联想记忆
frantic ['fræntik]

想一想再看

adj. 疯狂的,狂乱的

联想记忆
intend [in'tend]

想一想再看

vt. 想要,计划,打算,意指

联想记忆
extended [iks'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 延续的,广大的,扩大范围的 动词extend的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
dramatic [drə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
rival ['raivəl]

想一想再看

n. 对手,同伴,竞争者
adj. 竞争的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。