- Gimme that napkins! Quick!
- 给我餐巾,快!
- What on earth for?
- 怎么了?
- I swear, I'm sweatin' like a sinner in church! Oh, Tia, is gettin' to be so late.
我好紧张,就像在教堂里忏悔的罪人一样蒂安娜,已经这么晚了!
- There's still a few straglers.
还有很多人没有来呢
- It is no fair. Tia, my prince is never comin'.
太不公平了!我的王子不会来了!
- Now, Lottie...
- 不会的,夏洛特...
- I never get anything I wish for!
- 我永远都得不到我想要的!
- Lottie, wait!
夏洛特,等等!
- Just calm down and take a deep...
冷静一点,深呼吸...
- Maybe I just got to wish harder.
也许我需要更虔诚的祈祷
- Please, please, please please, please ..
求您了,求您了,求您了,
- Lottie, you can't just wish on a star expecting ...
夏洛特,仅仅对着星星许愿是不行的