- You alright there, little bug?
你还好吧,小家伙?
- Oh, I'm fine. your breath done killed me to death!
我没事,你的口气差点要了我的命
- Would you mind?
- 能不能帮我?
- I got you cover, brah.
- 我来搞定,老兄
- Ah, much obliged, PeeWee. Now how about... the other side.
非常感谢,小家伙还有这边
- And we talk too. I like that! You are secretly funny.
我们还会说话哦,你还蛮幽默的
- Not a stick in the mud?
- 不是无趣的人了?快说,快说
- W... well I was...
- 好吧,我不是..
- All right... You're not exactly...
- 好的,你一点不像...
- a complete stick deep in the mud.
...不像无趣的人
- Easy! Easy!
轻点,轻点!
- I get this one in there, in it, now hold on.
- 这个扎的很深,坚持住
- Sug, I know we got to get to Mama Odie a little speed but... this particular extra occasion gonna take a while, yeah.
我知道我们得快点去奥迪婆婆那里可是这个还得花一点时间
- Oh, poor Louis.
可怜的路易斯