手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:家狗和狼(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The Wolf just sighs.

狼叹着气。

Then, the Wolf gets curious and calls the Dog.

狼觉得很好奇,于是他叫住了狗。

Wait, Dog!

等等,狗!

What is it?

怎么了?

Well, I was wondering...

哦,我在想……

Hurry up! I must get home before dark.

有话快说!我要在天黑前赶回家。

Well, I was curious.

哦,我很奇怪。

You seem so healthy and well-fed.

你看起来非常健康,似乎吃得不错。

Where do you live?

你住在什么地方?

家狗和狼.jpg

I live in a big house in the village.

我住在村子里的一间大房子里。

My master feeds me well.

我的主人把我喂得很好。

What does he feed you?

他都给你喂什么东西?

Well, let me think.

这个嘛,让我想想。

He feeds me everything from meat to candy.

有肉有糖果,什么都喂。

I live a very comfortable life.

我的日子过得很舒服。

But you look very sick and weak.

不过你看起来病怏怏的,好像很虚弱。

Have you eaten something today?

你今天吃东西了吗?

I haven't eaten for three days.

我已经三天没有吃东西了。

I can't find food anywhere.

我在什么地方都找不到食物。

That's too bad.

那太糟糕了。

If you come with me, you will be well-fed, too.

如果你跟我来,你也会被喂得好好的。

Really?! But what must I do there?

真的?可是到了那儿我应该做些什么呢?

It's very simple.

很简单啊!

Just do what I do.

只要做我做的事情。

What is that?

什么事啊?

First, chase away thieves.

首先,要把小偷赶跑。

Second, bark at beggars.

其次,要对着乞丐狂叫。

Third, wag your tail in front of the master.

第三,在主人面前摇摇尾巴。

Is that all?

只要做这些事?

Yes. If you do a good job, you'll be loved just like me.

对。如果你做得好,就会像我一样被人宠爱。

The master will hug you and give you delicious treats.

主人会抱你,还会给你好吃的大餐。

I can't believe it! It is too easy.

我简直不敢相信。那太简单了。

I can do that.

我可以办到。

Good. Then follow me.

很好。那就跟我来。

I will take you to my master.

我带你去见我的主人。

The Wolf and the Dog walk together to the village.

狼和狗一起走向村庄。

The Wolf is so excited.

狼非常兴奋。

But then the Wolf sees a strange mark on the Dog's neck.

忽然,狼在狗的脖子上看到一个奇怪的印记。

Hey, what is that mark on your neck?

嘿,你脖子上的印记是什么?

It's nothing.

没什么。

But the fur is worn there and the skin is red.

可是那你的毛都磨没了,而且皮肤是红的。

It's nothing really.

真得没什么。

It's just my chain mark.

那只是我的链条印子。

what do you mean? You are chained?

你是什么意思?你被链条拴着啊?

Well, yes, but only during the day.

哦,是的,不过只有在白天被拴着。

You can't go wherever you want?

你不能到你想去的地方?

It's not too bad.

那没什么不好的。

Instead I don't worry about food.

再说我不用为食物操心。

The Wolf turns back.

狼转身往回走。

Hey Wolf, where are you going?

嘿,狼,你要去哪儿?

Good-bye, Dog. I would rather be hungry than be chained.

再见,狗。我宁愿挨饿也不愿意被拴着。

MORAL: Nothing is more valuable than FREEDOM.

寓意:没有比自由更可贵的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wag [wæg]

想一想再看

v. 摇摆,踉跄地走,饶舌 n. 摇摆,诙谐幽默的人 v

联想记忆
bark [bɑ:k]

想一想再看

v. (狗)吠,咆哮
n. 狗吠,咆哮

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
fur [fə:]

想一想再看

n. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品
vt. 用毛

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。