手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 101个儿童英语故事 > 正文

101个儿童英语故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:影子(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Shadow

影子
A scholar who used to live in a cold region took a trip to a place of tropical weather.
过去生活在寒冷地区的一位学者,到热带地区旅游。
He stayed in the house all day because it was too hot to go out.
他整天呆在屋子里,因为外面太热了,出不了门。
"Phew. It is so hot. I can't even go outside."At night, people came out from their houses to get fresh air.
"唷。热死人了。我都不能去外面。"晚上,人们出来呼吸新鲜的空气。
The scholar also went out of his house and looked around here and there.
学者也走出了他的家,环顾四周。
"There are a lot of people here. Now I feel better. But how come the house across the street is so quiet?"
"这里有好多人。现在我感觉好多了。但是,街对面的房子怎么这么安静?"
"Music flows from the house, and such beautiful flowers are in the house.
"音乐从房子里倾泻而下,房子周围生长着美丽的花。
There must be a pretty woman living in that house.
这房子里一定住着一个漂亮的女人。"
"Then, one evening."That house is quiet again.
然后,一天晚上。"那房子又安静了。
The only thing that moves in the house is my shadow." The scholar acted as if he was talking to his own shadow.
唯一能在房子里移动的东西就是我的影子。"这位学者的话就好像在跟他自己的影子说话。
Suddenly, his shadow on the house went into the inside the house.
突然,他在房子上的影子走进了房子里。
The scholar was shocked.
这位学者震惊了。
Then, the next day. "How can I lose my own shadow? People will laugh at me.
然后第二天"我怎么会失去自己的影子?人们会嘲笑我。
Phew. What am I going to do? I feel awful. What am I going to do now?"
唷。我该做些什么?我感觉很糟糕。我现在该做点什么?"
In a tropical region, everything grew really fast.
在热带地区,一切都很生长得很快。
Fortunately, the scholar's shadow grew a lot in a week.
幸运的是,这位学者的影子在一周内成长了很多。
Then, one evening. Someone visited the scholar.
然后,一天晚上,有人拜访了学者。"
"Who is it? Please come in." A well-dressed gentleman came into his house.
是谁?请进。"一个衣着考究的绅士走进他的房子。
"Excuse me, but have we met before?" The gentleman answered.
"对不起,我们见过面吗?"这位先生回答道。
"Don't you recognize me? Well, I guess you've never imagined that I would show up in front of you with this kind of look.
"你不认识我吗?嗯,我想你从来没有想到我会出现在你面前。
I have been enjoying my own life very much since I left you." "Then, you must be."
自从我离开你,我一直很享受我的生活。"!那你一定是我的影子。
"That's right! I am your shadow." "How amazing! How can this happen? And how are you doing?"
是的。我是你的影子。"!这怎么可能发生?你在做什么?"
"I will tell you everything. But promise me one thing before I tell my story.
"我会告诉你一切。但在我告诉你我的故事之前,答应我一件事。
Don't you ever tell anyone that I used to be your shadow."
你不能告诉任何人我曾经是你的影子。"

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
tropical ['trɔpikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 热带的,炎热的,热带植物的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。