手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:小偷儿子和他的母亲(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The Son and his Mother

小偷儿子和他的母亲

There once lived a Son and his Mother. The Son did many bad things, but the Mother never punished him. Today is the Son's first day at school.

曾经一对母子相依为命。儿子虽然做了很多坏事,但母亲从来没有惩罚过他。今天是儿子第一天上学。

Son: I'm home, Mom.

儿子:我回来了,妈妈。

Mother: How was school, my son?

母亲:儿子,学校感觉怎么样?

Son: It was okay.

儿子:还不错。

Mother: Did you make any friends?

妈妈:你交朋友了吗?

Son: No.

儿子:没有。

小偷儿子和他的母亲.jpg

Mother: Then what did you do at school?

母亲:那你在学校都做了些什么呢?

Son: Nothing much. Can I go to my room now?

儿子:没什么可说的。现在我可以回我的房间了吗?

Mother: Wait a minute. What are you hiding behind your back?

母亲:等一下。你背后藏的是什么?

Son: It's nothing.

儿子:没什么。

Mother: What is it? Just show it to me. I won't punish you.

母亲:到底是什么?我就看一下。我不会惩罚你的。

Son: You promise?

儿子:说话算话?

Mother: Yes, I promise.

母亲:是的,我保证。

Son: Then here. It's a toy car.

儿子:就是这个。一辆玩具车。

Mother: Where did you get it?

妈妈:你从哪里弄来的?

Son: Well, um...

儿子:嗯,嗯……

Mother: It's all right. Just tell me. I won't punish you.

母亲:没关系。你只管告诉我。我不会惩罚你的。

Son: A friend gave it to me.

儿子:一个朋友送给我的。

Mother: A friend? You said you don't have any friends.

母亲:一个朋友?可是你刚说没有交任何朋友。

Son: Well, um...

儿子:嗯,嗯……

Mother: It's all right. Just tell me the truth. I won't punish you.

母亲:不要害怕。只要把真相告诉我。我一定不会惩罚你的。

Son: You really won't punish me?

儿子:你真的不惩罚我?

Mother: Of course not.

母亲:当然不会惩罚你。

Son: Well, to tell the truth, I stole it.

儿子:嗯,其实,这是我偷来的。

Mother: Oh really? That's all right. Go ahead and play with it.

妈妈:真的吗?别担心,没事。你去玩吧。

Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.

儿子:谢谢,妈妈。你是天底下最好的妈妈。

A few days later, the Son brought home a story book.

几天之后,儿子带回来一本故事书。

Son: I'm home, Mom.

儿子:我回来了,妈妈。

Mother: Did you have a good day, my son?

母亲:儿子,今天在学校过得好吗?

Son: Yes. Look what I have.

儿子:是的。看看我带回来了什么。

Mother: What is it?

母亲:是什么呀?

Son: It's a story book.

儿子:一本故事书。

Mother: Where did you get it?

妈妈:你从哪里弄的?

Son: Promise not to punish me.

儿子:你得先答应不惩罚我。

Mother: Just tell me. I won't punish you.

母亲:告诉我吧。我不会惩罚你的。

Son: Well, I stole it. It's new, too.

儿子:嗯,这是我偷的。这本书也是新的。

Mother: Let me see. It really is new. It's all right. Go ahead and read it.

母亲:让我看看。真的是新的啊。没关系。你拿去看吧。

Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.

儿子:谢谢,妈妈。你是天底下最好的妈妈。

The Son kept stealing things, but the Mother never punished him. He is now in high school, but his bad habit was still the same.

儿子不停地偷东西,但母亲从来没有惩罚过他。他现在已经上高中了,但偷东西坏习惯仍然没有改。

Son: I'm home, Mom. Look what I stole today.

儿子:我回来了,妈妈。看看我今天偷来了什么。

Mother: What did you steal this time, my son?

妈妈:你这次偷的是什么,儿子?

Son: I stole this jacket. Isn't it nice?

儿子:我偷了件夹克。是不是很好看?

Mother: Yes, it is. Go ahead and wear it.

母亲:是的,真好看。去吧,快穿上试试。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。