手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 品牌英语课程 > 咱们裸熊 > 正文

咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:软糖交易

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Okay, here it is.

好啦,就是这里啦。
The date is June 24th.
今天是六月二十四号。
I've found what I believe to be a cave.
我猜我发现的这是一个穴居。
Oh. This furniture looks handmade.
噢,这家具是手工制作的。
Aw, dang. Oh. There. Nobody will notice.
哦,该死,掉了。放回去。没人会发现的。
Hmm. Porridge maybe. Yep, that's porridge.
嗯,大概是粥吧。是的,是粥。
Oh, hey, I've read that...oh!
哦,嘿,我看过那个... 噢!
We were all freaked out, you know? I can't really...Hey, what the...
我们全都吓坏了,你知道吗?我没法真的...嘿,我了个...

裸熊15.jpg

My chair!

我的椅子!
My porridge! Who are you? How'd you get in here?
我的粥!你是谁啊?怎么进来的?
Stay back! Aah!
别过来!啊!
All right, all right. Turn on the light.
好了,好了。把灯打开。
Okay!
好的!
Ow!
哦!
All right, we got you, you little rascal.
好吧,我们抓住你了,你个小坏蛋。
What are you doing in our cave?
你在我们的洞里干什么?
Oh, wow. So, this is your cave? Perfect!
哦,哇哦。所以这是你们的洞?太棒了!
Mind games, eh? I know your type.
跟我玩脑子是吧?我很清楚你这种人。
Now tell us why you were filming in here and touching our...
现在快点告诉我们你为什么在这乱拍还乱摸我们的...
So it's true what the scientists say...Your cavities are atrocious.
看来科学家们说的都是真的...你们的蛀牙问题很严重。
Would you say that your poor dental hygiene contributes to your surly nature?
你觉得你们糟糕的口腔卫生是因为你们天生的坏脾气引起的么?
I don't know what "surly," means, but I'm gonna pretend it means "radical."
我不知道你说的“坏脾气”是什么意思,但是我就把他假装当做“激进”来理解吧。
So thank you. But that wasn't the answer we need.
所以,谢谢你的夸奖。但那不是我们要的回答。
Wah! Oh, no!
哇!哦,不!
Sorry. I can't find it. It's too dark in here.
不好。我找不到手机了。这儿太黑了。
Maybe it's over...Aah! Ohh! So bright!
也许在那...哦!太亮了!
How are we supposed to be cool with you throwing our mood lighting around? I'm sorry! It was an accident! My paws are sweaty!
你把周围搞这么亮,让我们还怎么保持冷酷的形象?对不起啦!一时手滑啊!我的毛爪都是汗啊!
Hey, now. What are you writing there?
嘿,你在这儿写什么呢?
Let me see. Highly suspicious, I'd say.
给我看看。要我说,非常可疑。
Yeah, this is super-invasive.
没错,这太有威胁性了。
Ice bear has too many secrets.
白熊有很多秘密。
It isn't invasive. Really.
一点都没有威胁性。真的。
I'm doing research on local bears.
我在做一个关于本地熊族的调研。
It's an assignment for my class.
是我学校里的作业。
Class for what...kindergarten?
什么课会上这个 ...幼儿园么?
Up top.
击个掌。
Actually, it's a college course.
其实是个大学的课程。
I skipped a couple of grades. So the joke's on you.
我跳了几级。你闹笑话了吧。
Well, the proof...is in the pudding.
好吧,实践...出真知。
We got your backpack.
我们有你的背包。
I'm gonna mess with your stuff and get answers at the same time.
翻翻你的东西就能知道答案了。
Oh-ho! What's all this?
哦呼!这些是什么东西?
I'm eating your stuff! How's it feel?
我在吃你的东西!你心情怎样?
Whoa. Aww. Is this you? "chlu..."
哇。哦。这是你么?“楚咯...”
"cha-low-ee."
“楚咯伊”。
"chloh..." -"ch..."
“楚咯...”- “楚...”
Ice bear has never seen a smaller human.
白熊从来没见过个子这么小的人类。
Stop! Give me that! And spit those out! You're not even eating them right.
得了!还给我!把糖吐出来!吃都没吃对。
Here you go. They're a little spicy.
给你。它有点辣。
Oh, my gosh, you guys.
哦,天哪,兄弟们。
These are so good. Can...can we have another?
这玩意儿真爽。我们还能再吃一个么?
Sure!
当然可以!
Whoo!
呜!
Actually, I have a proposition for you guys.
其实,我有一个提议。
Would you mind if I hung around for a little bit to study your behavior?
你们介意我在这附近稍稍转转,研究一下你们的生活习惯吗?
I'll bring you as many gummies as you want. Deal!
你们想要多少软糖,我就会给你们带多少。成交!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
surly ['sə:li]

想一想再看

adj. 不和蔼的,板著面孔的,粗声暴气的

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)

联想记忆
radical ['rædikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 激进的,基本的,彻底的
n. 激进分

 
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
invasive [in'veisiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略性的;攻击性的

 
proposition [.prɔpə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建议,命题,主张
vt. 向 ... 提

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。