手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 品牌英语课程 > 咱们裸熊 > 正文

咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:劳动果实

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Well, that was fun. Now time to enjoy our spoils. Huh? Oh, no.

嗯,还挺有趣的。现在就来好好享受劳动果实吧。啊?不是吧。
Chloe's laptop...she needs this.
克洛伊的电脑还在这儿...她离不了它。
Hmm.
嗯。
Well...Now that it's here, a little peek can't hurt.
不过...既然都在这儿了,随便看看也应该没关系吧。
Here it is...the assignment. Let's full-screen. Next slide.
就是这个...作业。放到全屏。下一张。
large and needy beasts of the nor... Wha...
从北部来的大只却又贫穷的猛兽...什么呀...
Ugh. That's a horrible photo.
这照片也拍得太糟糕了。

裸熊17.jpg

"Powerful stench"? It's an alluring musk!

“强烈的体味”?这分明是具有诱惑力的麝香味!
Ice bear smells like clean babies.
北极熊闻起来就像个香香的小宝宝。
We don't make people uncomfortable.
我们才没有让别人不自在呢。
Cool. It's me.
酷。是我呢。
Grizz, most of this stuff isn't very nice. I mean...what? !
棕熊,这里面的内容大多不太友好啊。我是说...这是什么?!
My diet is more balanced than that. I mean, it's just more lies!
我的食谱可比这个均衡全面多了。这简直就是鬼话连篇啊!
Ice bear settled that out of court.
北极熊习惯暴力解决问题。
"What's this? "the bear will do most anything for food." "Anything for food"?
“这什么意思?”熊熊们主要的任务就是为了吃。“就是为了吃”?
That's just not true.
绝对不是这样的。
I don't understand. This is just such a misrepresentation.
我不明白。这是严重的歪曲事实。
Yeah. That's not us at all.
对。我们不是这样的。
Look at this.
看看这个。
"Left my laptop." "Could you bring it by the college for me tomorrow?" Gasping face.
“我把电脑落下了。”“明天你能帮我带到学校来吗?”热切的表情。
Tomorrow. Huh. Oh, I'll bring it by tomorrow!
明天。哈。我明天当然会给你送过去!
"Yes," winky, winky, winky.
“好的”,眨眼,眨眼,眨眼。
This is our chance, bros, to let the people know who we really are.
兄弟们,这是我们的机会,让人们更好的了解我们。
Chloe won't mind if we make a couple adjustments.
我们做点小小的改动,克洛伊应该不会介意的。
Break out the sugary drinks. We have a project to write!
上饮料。我们要开始干活了!
Chloe. Hey, psst! Hey, Chloe! We're over here.
克洛伊。嘿,嘘!克洛伊!我们在这儿。
You guys made it!
你们赶来了!
Of course! Here's your lappy, safe and sound.
当然!这是你的电脑,完璧归赵。
Awesome. Thank you so much. I got to run, but I'll see you later.
太棒了。太感谢了。我得赶紧走了,我们回头见。
Later, indeed. Is there any more room down there?
很快就会见了。降不下去了吗?
All right, everyone. We're going to start now.
好了,各位。我们马上就开始了。
Will our first presenter come forward? Chloe? Chloe?
有请我们第一位发言者请上台。克洛伊?克洛伊?
Huh? Oh, yes. Uh...oh, excuse me, uh...Coming through.
啊?噢,在。额... 借过,额...来了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
presenter [pri'zentə]

想一想再看

n. 主持人,提出者,呈献者,

 
alluring ['ə'ljuəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的,吸引人的;诱惑的,诱人的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)

联想记忆
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。