手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:蚊子和狮子(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Lion: This is getting interesting. Okay. I accept your bet. But if I win,you better fly away from here.

狮子:这事儿真是越来越有意思了。好,我跟你打赌。不过如果我嬴了,你最好飞走。

Mosquito: Sure. It's a deal.

蚊子:好,一言为定。

Lion: I'll give you ten minutes.

狮子:我给你十分钟的时间。

Mosquito: Okay. Before I begin, this is your last chance to give up.

蚊子:好的。在我开始行动之前,你还有最后一次投降的机会。

Lion: Forget it!

狮子:想都别想!

Mosquito: Here I go then! Zzz...Zzz...

蚊子:那我开始了。嗡……嗡……

蚊子和狮子.jpg

The Mosquito flies around the Lion and bites the Lion's nose. He doesn't fell anything.

蚊子开始围着狮子飞起来,一边飞一边叮着狮子的鼻子。可是狮子并没有什么感觉。

Lion: Did you start yet?

狮子:你开始了吗?

Mosquito: Yes. Didn't you feel it? Didn't it hurt?

蚊子:是的,你感觉到了吗?疼吗?

Lion: I didn't feel a thing. I told you. You are no match for me. Just go away and let me sleep.

狮子:我一点儿感觉也没有。我告诉过你了,你没法儿跟我比。你快走开,让我睡觉。

Mosquito: No way! You'll feel something soon.

蚊子:想得美!你很快就会有感觉的。

The Mosquito bites the Lion's nose, ears, and paws. But it is no use. This time the Mosquito gets mad.

蚊子叮了狮子的鼻子,耳朵和爪子。可是一点儿用也没有。这下蚊子生气了。

Lion: Uh... Little Mosquito, it's no use. Just give up.

狮子:哈……(打哈欠)小蚊子,没有用的。你认输吧!

Mosquito: Stay right here. I'll get my friends.

蚊子:你在这儿等着。我去把我的朋们叫过来。

Lion: It still won't work.

狮子:没有用的!

Mosquito: Oh yeah! We'll see about that.

蚊子:是吗!那我们等着瞧吧。

The Mosquito asks his friends for help.

蚊子去找朋友们帮忙。

Mosquitos:Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

一群蚊子:嗡...嗡……嗡……

Lion: What's that noise? Oh my goodness! There are so many of them! They're coming at me!

狮子:那是什么声音?噢,天啊!这么多只蚊子!他们冲着我飞过来了。

More than a dozen Mosquitos attack the Lion at once.

几十只蚊子一起攻击狮子。

Lion: Ouch, ouch! That stings. Stop! Stop! That hurts.

狮子:哎呀!哎呀!痒死了!住手!住手!真疼啊!

Mosquito: Keep attacking. He'll give up soon.

蚊子:继续叮,他就快投降了。

Lion: Stop it!

狮子:停下!

Mosquito: Go on!

蚊子:继续!

Lion: I can't stand it anymore. It stings everywhere. I give up.

狮子:我受不了了了,浑身都痒。我投降!

The Lion runs far away from the Mosquitos.

狮子从蚊子群中逃走了。

Mosquito: Look at him run! Ha, ha, ha.

蚊子:瞧他那副狼狈样!哈哈哈!

The Mosquito's friends all go back home. The little Mosquito feels so good that he keeps flying around. He doesn't see the spider web just ahead.

蚊子的朋友们回家了。小蚊子觉得开心极了,他不停的四处飞着。可是他没有看到前面的蜘蛛网。

Mosquito: What a day! I feel so good. But wait a minute. What's this? I can't move. I'm stuck!

蚊子:真是美好的一天!我感觉好极了。等等,这是什么?我动不了了。我被粘住了!

Spider: Hello there, little Mosquito. I have been waiting for you. You will be my lunch today.

蜘蛛:你好啊!小蚊子。我已经等了你很久啦!你将成为我今天的午餐。

Mosquito: I'm stuck in a SPIDER WEB!!! I just chased away a Lion, But I can't get away from a Spider. Boo-hoo-hoo.

蚊子:我被蜘蛛网粘住了!我刚赶走了一只狮子,但是现在却没有办法从蜘蛛网里脱身了。呜……呜……

Spider: Come here. Gulp!

蜘蛛:来吧,咕噜!

MORAL:Always be humble.

寓言:做人要谦虚。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
humble ['hʌmbl]

想一想再看

adj. 卑下的,谦逊的,粗陋的
vt. 使

联想记忆
spider ['spaidə]

想一想再看

n. 蜘蛛

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
gulp [gʌlp]

想一想再看

n. 字节组 v. 吞,呛,抑制 [计算机] 字节组

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。