手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 河北冀教版初中英语教材 > 冀教版初中英语九年级全册 > 正文

冀教版初中英语(九年级全册):Unit7 Lesson41 Jenny's Good Advice

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Danny and Steven haven't talked to each other for a few days.

丹尼和史蒂文已经许多天互不理睬了。
Will they ever be friends again?
他们还能再次成为朋友吗?
I'm glad you agreed to come to my house.
我非常高兴你们能来我家。
Would either of you like a cookie?
你们谁想要来一块饼干吗?
Yes, please! You make great cookies, Jenny.
请给我来一块。珍妮,你做的饼干很棒。
I agree.
我同意。
Thank you. I'm glad you can agree on something.
谢谢。我很高兴你们一致同意。
Danny and Steven eat their cookies in silence.
丹尼和史蒂文静静地吃着饼干。
They won't look at each other, and neither of them wants to talk.
他们没有看对方,谁也没想说话。
Now, do you two want to keep silent forever?
现在,你们俩想一直保持沉默吗?
Do you really want to stop being friends?
你们真的想不再做朋友了吗?
(He looks down at the floor.)
他低头看着地板。
When everyone agrees on a time, it shouldn't be changed.
当大家统一了时间之后,就不应该再变更。
What do you have to say about that, Danny?
丹尼,你有什么想说的?
Some of our teammates had to go to the Old Age Home and help the elders that morning.
那个早晨,有一些队友不得不去敬老院去帮助年长的人。
Everyone else agreed on the new time.
每个人都同意了新的时间。
I tried to let Steven know.
我尝试着让史蒂芬知道这件事情。
But I didn't see the message!
但是我没有看到信息!
Steven, I think Danny really tried to reach you.
史蒂文,我认为丹尼的确想联系到你。
(Danny looks at Steven.)
(丹尼看着史蒂文。)
Well, next time, I guess I will go to you directly.
那么,下一次,我想我将会直接去找你。
I'm sorry you missed the game.
你上次错过了比赛,我感到非常抱歉。
Well, I didn't check my messages carefully.
嗯,我没有仔细的检查信息。
And I am sorry I hit you with the basketball.
我也非常抱歉,用篮球伤到了你。
I didn't mean to do it, Danny.
我真的不是故意的,丹尼。
(Slowly, a smile comes across Danny's face. Then they both begin to laugh.)
(渐渐地,丹尼的脸上露出了微笑。然后他们开始笑起来。)
It's good to see you are friends again.
看着你们又变成好朋友真好。
After all, it's just a game!
毕竟,它只是一次球赛!
And it's only my head!
并且仅仅是我的脑袋。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。