手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类 > 正文

2021年全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类决赛 Section B 对话1

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.

每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。

During the pause, read the questions and make your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。

Conversation One

对话一

Listen to the conversation and mark each statement as either True(T) or False(F) according to what you hear.

听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。

Phew! Home at last! That journey seemed to last forever.

哟!终于回家了!这段旅程似乎永远不会结束。

I’m glad to be back, aren’t you?

我很高兴回来,你呢?

Not really. I’m sorry our holiday’s over.

不怎么有意思。很抱歉我们的假期结束了。

I’ll miss the beach.

我会想念海滩的。

We had a great time, didn’t we?

我们玩得很开心,不是吗?

Mmm...it was okay. The weather wasn’t as good as I’d hoped.

嗯……还不错。天气并不像我希望的那样好。

I thought the forecast was for bright sunshine the whole week!

我还以为天气预报说整个星期都是阳光明媚呢!

Well, most of the week was like that.

这周的大部分时间都是这样的。

We only had a little bit of rain, didn’t we?

我们只下了一点点雨,不是吗?

And they did mention that on the forecast.

他们确实在预报中提到了这一点。

Yes, the day after it rained!

是的,就在下雨的第二天!

Anyway, the food in the hotel was delicious, wasn’t it?

不管怎么说,旅馆里的食物很好吃,不是吗?

It was, yeah...

是的,是的......

And it was good to be able to help ourselves to what we wanted.

能够帮助自己得到我们想要的东西,这是一件好事。

Mmm...it saved delays, and it meant we could get out quickly in the mornings, too.

嗯……它节省了延误,这意味着我们早上也可以很快出来。

The waiters were very helpful, I must say.

我得说,服务员们非常乐于助人。

Mmm...that was good.

嗯……真是太棒了。

The only thing I wasn’t happy about was the temperature in the room. It was so hot!

我唯一不满意的是房间里的温度。天气太热了!

It certainly was.

的确是这样。

It didn’t help when we opened the windows, either.

当我们打开窗户时,也没有起到任何作用。

It didn’t cool it down at all, did it?

它一点也没有降温,不是吗?

No. Still, it was just the same when we went to the other hotel last year, so I wasn’t surprised.

不是的。尽管如此,去年我们去另一家酒店的时候还是一样的,所以我并不感到惊讶。

I don’t know why the air conditioning didn’t work, though.

不过,我不知道空调为什么不能用。

Well, that wasn’t the only thing that wasn’t working properly.

嗯,这并不是唯一不能正常工作的东西。

One of the machines in the gym was broken too.

健身房的一台机器也坏了。

But I suppose it was a very busy time, so the staff were probably just too busy to check it properly.

但我想那是一段非常繁忙的时间,所以工作人员可能太忙了,没有时间好好检查。

These things happen, don’t they?

这种事总会发生的,不是吗?

It didn’t matter to me!

这对我来说并不重要!

Right.

没错。

So what should we do for our next holiday then?

那么,我们下一个假期应该做些什么呢?

We could go somewhere completely different.

我们可以去一个完全不同的地方。

I’m not sure.

我没有把握。

I was hoping we could go to the coast again, but with all the work I’ve got at the moment, we’ll have to wait and see.

我本来希望我们能再去一次海边,但我目前有这么多工作,我们只能等着看了。

Okay.

好吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
forecast ['fɔ:kɑ:st]

想一想再看

n. 预测,预报
v. 预测

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。