Excuse me, Ms. Wang. I want to go to the toilet.
劳驾,王护士。我想去厕所。
You need not go to the toilet. Please try the bedpan.
你不能去厕所。请你用便盆吧。
How can I urinate in bed?
我怎么能在床上小便呢?
You know you will not be allowed to get up for several days after the operation. So you must learn to use the bedpan.
手术之后几天你是不允许下床的。所以你必须学者使用便盆。
OK. Let me have a try.
好吧。我试试。
When will I be sent to the operating room?
我什么时候进手术室?
About 8 O'clock. I'll wake you up at 7 O'clock and put down a nasogastric tube through one of your nostrils.
大概八点。我会在七点叫醒你然后从你的鼻孔中插入一根胃管。
Could you tell me why?
你能告诉我为什么要插胃管吗?
We will give you food through the tube on the second and third day after the operation.
手术后第二、三天我们需要通过胃管给你喂食。
What time will I be back here?
我什么时候能被送回这里?
You'll be back at about 3 pm.
大概下午三点。
How can my wife know about the operation?
我妻子怎样了解我手术的进展?
She can stay in the waiting room. We'll tell her as soon as possible about the operation.
她会在等候室。手术一结束我们会马上通知她。
Have you signed the consent?
你在同意书上签字了吗?
Yes. What should I do before operation?
签了。手术前我应该做什么?
We'll prepare you by shaving and cleaning. Then you'll take a shower. You'll have a liquid diet for supper.
我们会给你剃须做清洁。然后你要洗个澡。晚饭你要吃一些流食。
I know. Will the operation hurt very much?
我知道了。手术会很疼吗?
Don't worry. You won't feel anything during the operation.
别担心,手术过程中你不会感受到任何疼痛。
You'll find yourself back in the room after the operation.
手术后你醒来的时候就已经在病房了。
You may feel some pain and feel drowsy. We will give you an injection to relieve the pain if you can't stand it.
你可能会感到有点疼并昏昏沉沉。如果疼痛难忍的话我们会给你注射一些缓解疼痛的药物。
Thank you.
谢谢你
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载