Hello, Walter. How are you this morning?
早上好,沃尔特,今天感觉怎么样?
Not too bad.
还可以。
That's good. I've brought a hoist to get you on your feet for a short walk today.
很好。我给你带了个固定器,让你能站起来出去散个步。
Do I have to?
一定要吗?
You'll be fine, Walter. It's important to mobilise quickly after your operation.
别担心,手术后及时活动很重要。
All right.
好的。
I'll bring the hoist up close first.
我先把固定器拿到你跟前。
OK.
好。
Put your arms up and I'll attach the straps of the sling to the hoist.
把胳膊举起来,我把肩上的带子栓到固定器上。
Are they on?
栓好了吗?
Yes. Now, put your feet into your slippers.
嗯,现在穿上拖鞋。
OK.
好。
Yes, that's right. Now, relax and I'll hoist you up.
嗯,很好。现在放松,我把你升起来。
That was easy.
很容易啊。
Good, now hold onto the bars with both hands.
很好,现在两只手抓着扶手。
That's easier with the hoist.
有固定器后轻松一些。
Yes. You're doing very well. Now, take a few steps.
嗯,你做的很好,现在走几步试试。
All right.
好。
Just go for a short walk today. Tomorrow you can go a bit further.
今天走一小段就行,明天你可以多走点。