听到这么个大家完全没想到会出现的topic，我估计除了蒙圈以外，你们脑袋里瞬间会脑补类似“珠光宝气bedecked with jewelry，璀璨美艳resplendent and glamorous”这样的词。有人也许还会想这个话题太女性化了，遇到这样的话题男童鞋只能一声叹息了。天啊，要是大家都是这样的想法，这让我们的男童鞋情何以堪啊？难道我们在考场就只能悲催地一直no no no下去吗？
The related questions about jewelry
What kind of jewelry do you like to buy?
What do you know about jewelry?
What's your attitude toward jewelry?
How often do you wear jewelry?
Why do people like to wear jewelry?
Why do many people choose to buy expensive jewelry?
Jewelry is no longer exclusively beloved by ladies. The males' life style and taste could also be reflected through the ornaments they wear. This is one of the unique demonstrations of their life style and quality they are pursuing.
In ancient China, it used to be the symbol of social status and power when the men wore the gem. But in contemporary world, no matter for males or females, wearing jewelry is no longer for the purpose of demonstrating the power and social status, it is more functionally as the decoration for the individual to show his or her unique taste and style. Sometimes, jewelry also has practical function, for example, jade has been claimed to be good for the health.
1. Jewelry is the non-renewable recourse that is the precious wealth left to mankind by the nature.
2. Natural gemstone is the emblem of wealth and status, which has the predictable or ever-increasing value. The royal families and the aristocrat are proud of the rare jewels they own all over the world. The "family heirloom" is the important part of family wealth. This is just due to the rarity of some natural gemstone.
3. Historically, Jewelry has been endued by mankind with some unique symbols and features, which has lured people to pursue them. For instance, diamond represents perseverance and long-lasting, which has been symbolized for the perpetual love. While jade has been articulated to be able to function for health care.
4. Jewelry is a kind of decoration that has profound cultural connotation. Varied types of jewelry is actually appreciated and longed by different people in diverse cultures . In Europe, people are partial to emulation jewelry, while Chinese people like the gold jewelry. Westerners love emeralds , but Japanese people prefer the golden pearls. In general, Westerners love the style that is more expressive, while Easterners prefer more conservative, symmetrical design.
5. Gem is a commodity for appreciation first. The motivation of purchasing is usually derived from the aesthetic and artistic value, such as the beautiful color and style, the superior material, the sophisticated design and processing. The value of the jewelry is also reflected as an exquisite artifact designed and produced by people who endorse each piece of the artworks with the creativity, uniqueness and cultural heritage of the times.
6. The precious jewelry highlights characteristics of distinguishing to create classic and unfold the elegant self-confidence. Each jewel is the one and the only primitive artifact. The warmth of dignity does not lose its aura.