手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 口译笔译 > 英汉翻译素材 > 文学翻译 > 正文

文学作品翻译:闻一多-《罪过》英译

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Sins

《罪过》

The old man fell down with his load,

老头儿和担子摔一交,
White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.
满地是白杏儿红樱桃。
The old man got up muttering incessantly,
老头儿爬起来直哆嗦,
I know my sins today!
我知道我今日的罪过!
Your hands are bleeding, old man. Look!
手破了,老头儿你瞧瞧。
Oh, no! All crushed! Good cherries!
唉!都给压碎了,好樱桃!
Old man, are you well?
老头儿你别是病了罢?
Why are you staring at me without a word?
你怎么直楞着不说话?
I know my sins today!
我知道我今日的罪过,
Early this morning my son kept hurrying me.
一早起我儿子直催我。
My son, still in bed, got mad;
我儿子躺在床上发狠,
He scolded me for not yet leaving the city.
他骂我怎么还不出城。"
I knew it was getting late,
我知道今日个不早了,
I didn't realize I overslept,
没有想到一下子睡着了。
Now when am I going to do, going to do?
这叫我怎么办,怎么办?
What will the whole family eat?
回头一家人怎么吃饭?
The old man picks them up and lets them go,
老头拾起来又掉了,
White apricots and red cherries scattered all over.
满地是白杏红樱桃。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。