手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 口译笔译 > 英汉翻译素材 > 文学翻译 > 正文

文学作品翻译:戴望舒-《可知》英译

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Know How

《可知》

I don't know how the joy of the old days

可知怎的旧时的欢乐
Turns out to be sorrow in recollection.
到回忆都变作悲哀,
It thumps down on my mind
在月暗灯昏时候
In dark night and dim light.
重重地兜上心来,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
For the sorrow and pain of today
为了如今惟有愁和苦,
That can't be ridden away
朝朝的难遣难排,
I am afraid there would be happiness no more
恐惧以后无欢日,
And I feel the past would never appear any more.
愈觉得旧时难再,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
Yet if you only love me as deeply,
可是只要你能爱我深,
If you only remain as affectionate,
只要你深情不改,
Then the sorrow of today will
这今日的悲哀,
Turn to be the joy of tomorrow.
会变作来朝的欢快!
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
Otherwise the pain can hardly be soothed
否则悲苦难排解,
Gloom presses down on me
幽暗重重向我来,
And I would be slumbering with grudge,
我将含怨沉沉睡,
On the green moss and grass.
睡在那碧草青苔,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
affectionate [ə'fekʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 情深的,充满情爱的

联想记忆
recollection [.rekə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 记忆,回想,回忆

联想记忆
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。