手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级英语口语 > 新美国英语900句视频 > 正文

新英语900句视频版 第27课:宴会

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

新英语900句视频版 第27课:宴会 文本如下:

MICHAEL: Good-bye, Miguel. Nice meeting you. Good-bye, Marta. Thanks for coming.

米盖尔再见, 很高兴认识你. 玛它再见, 谢谢你的光临.
MARTA: Bye. Don't forget our English lesson on Wednesday.
再见, 星期三补习英文, 你可不要忘了!
MICHAEL: I won't. I'll be there. And why don't you come, too, Miguel?
放心好了, 我会来的, 米盖尔你也来, 好不好?
MIGUEL: Thank you. I will. And thank you for inviting me to the party. It was a lot of fun.
谢谢, 我会来的, 谢谢你邀请我参加宴会. 我玩得很开心.
MARTA: Thank you again, Michael. I'll see you next Wednesday. Joana, it was a pleasure meeting you.
麦可, 谢谢你, 下星期三见. 琼娜, 很高兴认识你.
JOANA: Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you and Miguel.
谢谢, 很高兴认识你和米盖尔.
ALL: Good night.
晚安!
MICHAEL: Well.
好了,
MICHAEL: Let's sit down for a few minutes.
我们坐一会吧.
MICHAEL: I can clean up later.
我等一会再清理.
JOANA: No, let me help you.
不, 让我来帮你忙.
MICHAEL: No, that's all right. I can do it by myself in the morning.
不必; 没关系, 明天早上我可以自己清理.
JOANA: It was a very nice party. It's too bad Paulo had to work late.
宴会很成功, 可惜保罗必须加班.
MICHAEL: Yes, it is, but I'm glad you had a good time.
嗯, 很可惜! 不过, 我很高兴你玩得很开心.
JOANA: I liked your friends.
我喜欢你的朋友.
MICHAEL: They liked you, too. I could tell. As a matter of fact, you made everybody feel comfortable.
他们也喜欢你. 我看得出来, 事实上, 你使大家都感到很自在.
JOANA: That's easy. You're a great host.
那很容易, 你是个出色的主人.
MICHAEL: Well, you're a pretty good hostess.
那么, 你是个很棒的女主人了,
MICHAEL: I was tired of giving parties by myself.
我自己办宴会都办累了.
JOANA: You know, when I was a teenager,
知道吗? 我在少女时代
JOANA: I used to go to parties all the time.
经常参加聚会.
JOANA: I enjoyed myself every minute--parties, dances, boys.
我一天到晚玩得非常开心, 参加聚会, 去跳舞, 交男朋友.
MICHAEL: It sounds like fun.
听来蛮有趣的.
JOANA: It was. I used to live from dance to dance.
真的很好玩, 一个舞会结束了, 我就开始期待着下一个,
JOANA: On the weekends,
到了周末,
JOANA: Paulo and I never used to be home.
我和保罗根本就不惯于待在家里.
MICHAEL: Paulo? I don't believe it.
保罗? 真难以置信,
MICHAEL: I thought he worked all the time--like my brother.
我还以为他只懂得工作, 就像我哥哥一样.
JOANA: Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother.
你哥哥? 我还不知道你有一个哥哥.
MICHAEL: It's a long story.
一言难尽.
JOANA: We have time.
我们有的是时间.
MICHAEL: OK. How about a cup of coffee? Then I'll tell you about myself.
好, 要不要喝杯咖啡? 然后我告诉你一些关于我自己的事.
JOANA: Let me help.
我来帮忙.
MICHAEL: No. That's OK. This kitchen is too small for two. Look around. Make yourself at home.
不, 我来就可以了. 这个厨房太小, 不能容纳两个人. 到处随便看看, 不要拘束.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 


关键字: 新英语900句 宴会

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。