手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级英语口语 > 初级口语教程 > 正文

Part 8:同意与不同意

来源:可可英语 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

8. Agreement and Disagreement
8. 同意与不同意
Agreeing
同意
It sure is.
没错
This city is really comfortable to live in.
在这个城市生活很舒服。
It sure is.
的确如此。
No other city can match it. It's heaven!
哪个城市也比不了。这里就是天堂!
Well, if you live in other cities long enough, you'll love them just as much.
哦,如果在其他城市住久了,你也会同样喜欢的。
Yes,...
是的,....(较随便)
Boxing is a brutal game, wouldn't you say so?
拳击真野蛮!你说是不是?
I guess I would. It's just too fierce.
我觉得是。太残忍了。
Yes, indeed.
是呀,谁说不是呢。
Absolutely. You said it.
你说的绝对正确!你说对了。(较随便)
Cigarettes production should be made illegal, wouldn't you agree?
香烟生产应该视为非法,你同意不同意?
Absolutely. If no one produces them, people won't smoke. That's for sure.
绝对同意.如果没人生产的话,人们就不会吸烟了,这是肯定无疑的!
You said it.
你说对了。
I guess you're right.
我想你是对的。(较随便)
I think she's a promising writer.
我认为她是个很有前途的作家。
I guess you're right.
没错儿。
Maybe one day she'll become another Jane Austen.
也许她会成为简·奥斯丁第二呢。
Let's wait and see.
拭目以待吧!
I think so, too.
我也这么想。(通用)
I think modern painting means nothing.
我认为现代艺术毫无价值。
I think so, too. It's just pointless.
我也是这么想。太没意义了。
Then why are so many guys so crazy about it?
那么为什么有那么多的人对它着迷呢?
I don't know. Maybe they're really crazy.
说不好。也许他们真的疯了。
I suppose I do.
我想是的。(通用)
Paintings exhibition is worth visiting. Do you agree?
画展值得一看,你说呢?
I suppose I do.
我想是的。
I've got two tickets here. Will you go with me tomorrow afternoon?
我有两张票,明天下午和我一起去好吗?
Sure, thank you.
太好了,谢谢。
I suppose that's true.
我认为那是对的。(通用)
Don't you think that wives should obey their husbands?
你不认为妻子应该听丈夫的吗?
I suppose that's true, or there won't be peace at home.
我认为不错,不然家里难有安宁。
But wives won't think so.
但是做妻子的未必这么想了。
I believe so.
我相信这一点。(通用)
Children are too spoiled these days.
现在的孩子太娇惯了。
Yes, I believe so.
是啊。
I think it's time we took some strict measures.
我认为该采取严格的措施了。
As the old saying goes, "Spare the stick, spoil the child."
常言道,“省下了棍子,惯坏了孩子”。
I agree.
我同意。(通用)
Some of the teachers are too hard on the students.
有些老师对学生太苛刻了。
Yeah, I agree. But some boy are really naughty.
是啊,可有的男孩子也太调皮了。
Maybe you're right.
也许是吧,
But I don't think they should have physical punishment anyway.
但是我认为对他们还是不应该体罚.
I couldn't agree more. Definitely.
我完全同意。绝对正确。
Don't you agree that all teh thieves should be punished by cuttin off their fingers?
你不认为小偷应该被剁掉手指吗?
I couldn't agree more. In that case, there wouldn't be so much stealing.
我完全同意。那样的话,偷窃就会少了。
Definitely.
完全正确。
disagreeing
不同意
come off it!
别胡诌了!(较随便
Come here, Joe. Let me tell you something bad.
乔,过来,我告诉你点坏消息。
What's it?
什么?
There'll be an earthquake tonight.
今晚有地震。
Come off it!
别胡诌了!
Don't be so silly!
别犯傻了。(较随便)
Let's cut tomorrow's lessons and climb the hills, OK
明天不去上课去爬山怎么样?
Don't be so silly! Mr. Green will be mad about us.
别犯傻了。格林先生会气疯的。
Don't be angry. I'm only joking.
别生气嘛,我说着玩呢。
I can't agree.
我不能同意。(通用)
Linda is a trustworthy friend of mine.
琳达是我可以信赖的朋友。
I can't agree. She backbites you all the time.
我可不那么认为.她总在背后说你的坏话.
I can't believe it!
我不相信.
I wouldn't say that.
我不会那么说的。(通用)
I think there's sure to be a nuclear war in the coming century.
我认为下个世纪会爆发核战争。
I wouldn't say that.
我不同意你的观点.
If that were true, people would be destroying themselves.
如果这样的话,人们就是在自我毁灭.
Then why are many countries eager to develop their own nuclear weapons?
那么,为什么许多国家热衷于发展核武器呢?
I don't like the idea at all.
我一点也不喜欢这个主意。(通用)
Let's wait here a moment.
咱们等等吧。
I don't like the idea of waiting at all.
我一点也不喜欢这个主意。
What do you think we should do?
你说怎么办?
Go straight to his home and call for him.
直接去他家叫他一块儿走。
I hate to disagree with you but...
我不想反对你的观点,但是....(较正式)
I think grammar is very important for students.
我认为语法对学生非常重要。
I hate to disagree with you,
我不想反对你的观点,
but I still think listening and speaking are the most useful.
可我还是认为听说技巧最有用的。
I wish I could agree with you, but...
我希望同意你的观点,但是...。(较正式)
Children should be allowed to watch TV every night.
应该允许孩子们每天晚上看电视,
They can learn a lot. Don't you think so?
他们能尝到好多东西。你说呢?
I wish I could agree with you, but children are watching too much now.
但愿我也能这么想,但是现在孩子们看得太多了。
It's bad for their eyes.
这对他们的眼睛没有好处。
I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.
恐怕在这一点上我不同意你的看法。(较正式)
China will finally become a super power in my opinion. What do you say?
依我看中国最终会成为一个超级大国。你看呢?
I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.
这一点上我不同意你的看法。
Chinese leaders have already said china will never be a super power.
中国领导人说过中国永远不做超级大国。
But things will change, you know.
你知道,一切都会变的。
Other countries may but I don't believe China will.
别国可能会变,但我认为中国不会的。


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • Part 6:Parting分手 2009-06-19
  • Part 7:意见与建议 2009-06-26
  • Part 9:道歉及回答 2009-06-29
  • Part 10:争论与讨论 2009-07-01
  • Part 11:相信与怀疑 2009-07-05
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。