手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级英语口语 > 初级口语教程 > 正文

Part 10:争论与讨论

来源:可可英语 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

10. Argument and discussion
10. 争论与讨论
You carry it out too far.
你做的太过分了。(较随便)
I just taught him a lesson. Nothing more.
我只是给了他一个教训,没别的。
I think you've carried it out too far. You're to blame.
我认为你做的太过分了。该怪你。
My fault?
怎么是我的错?
You haven't leg to stand on.
你的话没有根据。(较随便)
The whole play is a flop.
整个剧是个失败。
For your conclusion, you don't have a leg to stand on.
你的结论没有任何根据。
Why do you say that.
为什么这么说?
At least Rose deserves our praise.
至少罗斯值得表扬。
I slipped up there.
这点让我疏忽了。(较随便)
I'm sorry. I slipped up there.
对不起,这一点让我疏忽了。
It doesn't matter. We're only discussing. No one can be so sure.
没关系,我们只是在讨论。没有人有百分百的把握。
Maybe we can look at it from another angle.
也许我们可以从另一个角度来探讨。
That's beside the point.
你的话离题太远了。(通用)
I think that's nonsense. That's beside the point.
我认为那是克服缺点,你离题太远了。
How dare you say that? I worked it out after much calculation.
你怎么敢这么说话?我是经过慎重考虑才提出这个观点的。
C: Let's calm down and try to find a good way.
大家都冷静一下,没法想个更好的解决办法。
I take you up on that.
我接受你的建议。(通用)
I think we should begin our tour with the Great Bell Temple.
我认为我们应该首先参观大钟寺。
We can save a lot of time.
这样可以省不少时间。
And the temple is very famous in China. I'll take you up on that.
而且这个寺院是中国非常有名的。我接受你的建议。
Well, Let's gather at 8 right there, OK?
那么我们就八点在那里集合,好吗?
Let's sit down and talk things over.
咱们坐下来讨论一下吧。(通用)
Don't argue aimlessly. Let's sit down and talk things over.
别漫无边际地争论了。我们坐下来讨论一下吧。
I think a loan is a must to solve the problem.
我认为要想解决这个问题必须贷款。
But I think we can raise money by ourselves.
但是我认为我们可以自己筹款。
I think I'm at odds with you over...
我想在......方面我们有分歧。(通用。)
I think I'm at odds with you over the supplying plan.
我想在供应计划问题上我们有分歧。
But it's been already approved by the boss.
可老板已经批准了。
Then I'll have to talk to him right away.
那么我得马上和他谈谈。
I don't think you stand very much of a chance.
我认为你的机会不大。(通用)
I'm going to run for monitor of the class this term.
这学期我想竞选班长。
But I don't think you stand very much of a chance.
但我认为你成功的希望不大。
I'll try my best.
我将竭尽全力。
I can't take your point completely.
我不能完全接受你的观点。(通用)
Pop music is really a bore.
通俗音乐没意思。
I can't take your point completely. Most of the young people enjoy it.
我不能完全接受你的观点。大多数青年人都喜欢。
Simply because they're too young.
这只是因为他们太年轻了。
We must weigh the pros and cons before we make a decision.
我们一定要平衡得失再做决定。(较正式)
We can follow their suits. That's all.
他们怎么做我们就怎么做。
Wait a minute. Look before you leap.
等等。三思产而后行。
We must weigh the pros and cons before we make a decision.
我们一定要平衡得失再做决定。
C: I agree with you. It must be discussed carefully.
我同意你的意见,我们必须认真讨论讨论。
Let's put our heads together and see if we can do something about it.
我们大家都动动脑筋想想办法。(较正式)
It's really a hard nut for us to crack.
这对我们来说是个难题。
Yeah. Let's put our heads together and see if we can do something about it.
是啊,我们大家都动动脑筋想想办法。
I suggest we ask the engineer for help first.
我建议首先找工程师来帮一下忙。
I beg to differ with you on this matter.
请允许我在这件事上有不同意见。(较正式)
It's very important for us to clarify the ownership.
我们把永恒的所有权弄清楚很重要。
I beg to differ with you on this matter.
请允许我在这件事上有不同意见。
There won't be any problem with the ownership, I think.
我认为所有权不会有任何问题。
It's the price that bothers us.
使我们头痛的是价格。
I'm afraid I have a different opinion.
恐怕我不同意的看法。
I think reading extensively is the key to mastery of English.
我认为广泛阅读是学习英语最好的办法。
I'm afraid I have a defferent Opinion.
恐怕我不同意你的看法,
Recitation to me is the best way.
背诵在我看来是最好的办法。
Why?
为什么?
When you have the language in your mind, it won't be diffcult for you to read, write or translate.
如果你能在头脑中记住这种语言,读、写、译就不会困难了。
It's easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难啊!
I think the point is made clear without debate.
我认为这一点是不言自明的(较正式)
Shakespeare is the greatest master of language.
莎士比亚是最伟大的语言大量。
I think this point is made clear without debate.
我认为这一点是不言自明的。
I'm afraid I can't agree with you on that.
这一点上我恐怕不能同意你的意见、
Recent research has found that he just happened to become famous.
最近的研究表明他是偶然出名的。
What do you mean by "happened to be famous"?
你的“偶然出名”是什么意思?
Not all of his works were better than those of his contemporaries.
并不是他所有的作品都比同时代的作家好。
They just happened to be read more by people.
只不过是碰巧很多人读到了他的东西而已。
I'm afraid I can't accept your argument.
我恐怕不能接受你的论点。(较正式)
I think we can solve those difficult ones first.
我认为我们可以先解决那些难的。
I'm afraid I can't accept your argument. We should do it step by step.
我恐怕不能接受你的论点。我们应该循序渐进。
But there are too easy for us.
可这些对我们来说太容易了。
Sometimes it's just the easy ones that confuse us.
有时就是那些简单的东西难住我们。
I'm not convinced by your explanation.
你的解释不能使我信服。(较正式)
I'm not convinced by your explanation.
你的解释不能使我信服。
Which part?
哪部分?
The whole of it.
都不明白。
Could you explain it from the beginnning to the end once again.
能否再从头到尾解释一遍?
It would seem that you're right.
看来你是对的。(较正式)
It would seem that you're right.
看来你是对的。
But one more thing, can you prove it with facts.
但还有一点,你能用事实证明一下吗?
Facts are not available yet.
现在还没有事实,
But I think we'll find them soon.
但我想很快就会有的。
I hope so.
但愿如此。
We are disputing about...
我们正在争论......。(较正式)
What're you talking about?
你们讨论什么呢?
We're disputing about the meaning of the word.
我们在争论这个词的词义。
Let me see. Oh, its polysemous word.
我来看看,哦,这是个多义词。
We must read between lines and determine its meaning according to the contexts.
我们应该看上下文在语境中确定词义。
I should say that your... is wrong.
我应该说你的...是错误的。(较正式)
We can just leave it to the rest to solve.
我们可以把它留给他人去解决。
I should say that your decision is wrong.
我应该说你的决定是错误的。
We must see it through ourselves.
我们应该自己把事做到底。
But do you think we can finish in time?
可你认为我们能及时完成的?
Yes, if every one of us tries our utmost.
能,只要我们都尽最大努力。
I take issue with you on that.
我和你在这一点上有分歧。(较正式)
The distribution plan is up to the boss himself to decide, I think.
销售方案应该由老板来定。
I take issue with you on that.
我极不同意你的意见。
The company belongs to everyone. All of us have a say.
公司属于大家,我们都有发言权。
Yeah, but...
是啊,可是......


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • Part 8:同意与不同意 2009-06-28
  • Part 9:道歉及回答 2009-06-29
  • Part 11:相信与怀疑 2009-07-05
  • Part12:Boredom厌烦 2009-07-06
  • Part13:Comparison比较 2009-07-07
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。