手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业英语口语 > 电话英语口语 > 正文

电话英语交谈口语附字幕:如何接电话

来源:可可英语 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero

351_4120
B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six
591_7486
A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?
喂,这是SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.
喂,我是格兰先生。
A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Could you please give me the international division.
请帮我接国际部好吗?
A:Hold on a minute,please.
请稍候。
B:Can you please connect me with the export department?
请接出口部好吗?
A:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.
稍候,我帮你接过去。
May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?
我能和陈先生讲话吗?
A:I'll connect you to him.
我接过去给他。
B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?
请转生产部好吗?
A:I'll put you through.
我帮你接过去。
I'll ring him for you.
我帮你转给他。
I'll get him for you .
我帮你转给他。
Just a moment,please.
请稍候。
Just a second,please.
请稍候。
One moment,please.
请稍候。
Who's calling,please?
请问你是谁?
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是谁?
May I tell him who's calling?
我能告诉他是谁打来的吗?(即:请问你是谁?)
May I let him know who's calling?
我要让他知道是谁打来的?
May I have your name,please?
请问你的姓名?
I can't hear you very well.Please speak a little louder.
我听不清你讲的话,请大声一点。
Please speak a little more slowly.
请说慢一点。
May I have your name again,please.
再次请问您尊姓大名?
This is Mitchell Gallagher.
我是米契尔?加拉赫尔。
I'm sorry,could you repeat that,please?
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
I beg you pardon.
请再说一遍。
I'm sorry,we seem to have a bad connection.
对不起,好像电话线路不好。
Could you spell your name,please?
请你拼出你的姓名好吗?
Could you please tell me how your name is spelled?
请你告诉我你的名字怎样拼好吗?
How do you spell you name,please?
请问你的姓名如何拼出?
That's J_O_V_A_N_O_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
那是J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,I've got it .Thank you.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,我知道了,谢谢。
A:What can I do for you,Mr.Brown?
布朗先生,有什么地方我能为你效劳吗?
B:Could I have the order department,please?
请接预订部好吗?
A:Who do you wish to speak to,sir?
先生,你希望和谁讲话?
B:I'd like to speak to the department manager,please.
我想和该部门的经理进话。
A:That would be Mr.Lin.
那里林先生。
B:May I speak to Mr.Xu?
我能和许先生讲话吗?
A:Can I ask what you're calling in reference to ?
请问关于什么事?
B:Can I tell him what it's in reference to ?
我能告诉他(即:请问)有什么事?
What number have you dialed?
你打多少号码?
I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.
恐怕你打错了。
There's no one here by that name.
这里没有这个人。
I'm sorry,he's tied up at the moment.
对不起,他此刻正在忙。
I'm sorry,he's busy at the moment.
对不起,他此刻正在忙。
I'm sorry,he's not available at the moment.
对不起,他此刻没空。
I'm sorry,he can't come to the phone at the moment.
对不起,他此刻无法接电话。
A:I'm sorry,he's not at his desk.
对不起,他不在办公位上。
B:Could you tell him to call me back as soon as possible?
请告诉他尽快回我的电话好吗?
A:I'm sorry,he's away from his desk.
对不起,他离开办公桌了。
B:Will you ask him to call me back in about an hour?
请告诉他大约一小时后回我的电话好吗?
A:I'm sorry,he just walked away from his desk.
抱歉,他刚离开办公桌。
A:I'm sorry,he's not in at the moment.
对不起,他不在。
B:May I leave a message?
我能留言吗?
A:I'm sorry,he's our of the office now.
对不起,他现在不在办公室。
B:Please leave a message that I called.
请留话说我打过电话给他。
A:I'm sorry he's away from the office.
抱歉,他离开办公室了。
I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
对不起,他现在不在办公室。
I'm sorry,he's just left.
抱歉,他刚离开。
I'm sorry,he hasn't come to the office yet.
对不起,他还没有来办公室。
I'm sorry,he's out of town now.
对不起,他现在出城去了。
I'm sorry,he's out of town on a business trip.
抱歉,他外出做生意了。
I'm sorry,he's out of town for a few days.
对不起,他出城几天。
I'm sorry,he has someone with him right now.
对不起,他现在有客人。
I'm sorry,he has a visitor right now.
抱歉,他现在有客人。
I'm sorry,he has someone in his office right now.
对不起,现在有客人在他办公室。
I'm sorry,he's giving an interview now.
抱歉,他正在面谈。
I'm sorry,he's in a meeting now.
对不起,他正在开会。
I'm sorry,he's in conference now.
抱歉,他正在开会。
I'm sorry,he's on another line at the moment.
对不起,他正在接另外一部电话。
I'm sorry,he's on the plone at the monent.
抱歉,他正在接电话。
I'm sorry,his line is busy at the moment.
对不起,他正在打电话。
I'm sorry,he's gone home for the day.
抱歉,他回家了。
I'm sorry,he's out for the rest of the day.
对不起,他下班休息了。
B:This is Mr.Agnelli.Would you put me through to Mr.Lou,please?
我是埃格尼利先生,请转罗先生好吗?
A:I'm sorry,he's out at the moment,Would you like to talk to someone else in the same section?
抱歉,他现在不在,你能和同部门其他人讲吗?
I'm sorry,but he is not at his desk now.Won't anyone else do?
对不起,但他现在不在,找别人可以吗?
B:May I speak to Mr.Chen,please?
我能和陈先生讲话吗?
A:Mr.Chen is in conference right now.Would you like to speak with Mr.Xu?
陈先生现在正在开会,找许先生和你谈好吗?
Mr.Liu is not here at the moment.Can Mr.Chang help you?
刘先生现在不在,张先生帮你好吗?
Mr.Lin is out right now.But Mr.Wang is handling his calls.
林先生出去了,但王先生可以处理他的电话。
Mr.Fan is not here at the moment.Mr.Li might be able to help you.
范先生现在不在,李先生大概可以帮你。
B:I'm calling in reference to the shipment.
我打电话是谈有关发货的事情。
A:Let me transfer this call to the man in charge.
我转给承办人员。
A:He's at our other office,so you might try to catch him there.
他在我们的另一个办公室,你打到那里可以找到他。
B:Can I have that number?
我能有那边的电话吗?
A:Certainly.It's 814_4345.
当然,是814—4345。
B:He's at our other office.Could you call him there?
他在我们另一个办公室,你能打到那边吗?
A:He's at our other office.Would you mind calling him there?
他在我们另一个办公室,你介意打到那边吗?
He's out of the office now,he should be back after lunch.
他现在离开了办公室,午餐后应该会回来。
He's not here,but he should be back at any moment.
他不在这里,但他随时会回来。
He's not in right now,but I expect him back any moment.
他现在不在,但随时都会回来。
He's not here,but I expect him back by 3 o'clock.
他不在这里,但我想他3点会回来。
He's not here now,but he should be back very soon.
他现在不在,但他应该很快会回来。
He's not here.He said he'd be back by 2.
他不在,他说他两点会回来。
B:I really need to speak to him now...
我真的需要现在和他讲话……。
A:I see.I'll have him call you as soon as he calls in.
我知道。他若打电话进来我会要他立刻打电话给你。
A:I'll have him call you as soon as he's back.
他一回来我就要他立刻打电话给你。
B:Yes,please.My phone number is 814_4345.
好的。我的电话号码是814—4345。
A:I see.Thank you for calling,Mr.Benjamin.
我知道,谢谢你来电话本杰明先生。
A:I'm sorry,he's tied up at the moment.Shall I have him call you when he's available?
对不起,他现在没空,我叫他有空时回你电话好吗?
B:I'm not good at English,so I will have someone who speaks it better call you back.
我英文讲的不好,所以我找讲的比较好的人回电话给你。
A:I really need to speak with him now...
我真的需要现在和他讲话……。
B:I see.I'll try to contact him.May I have your phone number,please?
我知道,我想办法联络到他,请问你的电话号码?
A:Could you call back in 10 minutes?
请你10分钟后再打好吗?
B:Could you call again in 30 minutes?
请你在30分钟后再打来好吗?
A:Could you get back to me in an hour?
请你在一小时后再给我电话好吗?
B:Would you mind calling back around 4 o'clock?
请你在大约4点钟来电话好吗?
A:Just a moment,please.I'm afraid he's not here now.Shall I take a message?
请稍等一会,我想他现在不在,要我留话吗?
B:No,thank you.Just tell him I called.
不,谢谢,只要告诉他我打过电话了。
A:I'm afraid he's out.Is there any message?
我想他出去了,要留话吗?
B:I see.This is rather urgent,so I'd appreciate it if he'd call me back immediately.
我知道,这是急事,如果他能立刻回电话给我,我会很感激的。
I'm sorry,Mr.Chen is out.Can I take a message?
对不起,陈先生出去了,要我留话吗?
B:Please tell him to call me back as soon as he gets in.
他一回来请转告他立刻回电话给我。
A:Can I tell him why you're calling?
我能告诉他你为何打电话来呢?
B:Is there anything you'd like me to tell him?
有什么事要我告诉他的吗?
A:Would you like to leave a message?
你要留话吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shipment ['ʃipmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装船,货物,出货

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
corporation [.kɔ:pə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 公司,法人,集团

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
reference ['refrəns]

想一想再看

n. 参考,出处,参照
n. 推荐人,推荐函<

联想记忆
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。