手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业英语口语 > 电话英语口语 > 正文

电话英语交谈口语附字幕:与朋友的约会电话

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

1.I should like to see you tomorrow.

我想明天和你见面。
2.I want to see you this evening if you are not too busy.
如果你不忙的话我想今天晚上和你见面。
3.May I see you tomorrow?
我能和你明天见面吗?
4.When are you free?
你什么时候有空?
5.When shall we meet again?
我们什么时候可以再见?
6.Can you possibly see me tomorrow?
你明天可以见我吗?
7.Will you be free tomorrow morning?
你明天早上有空吗?
8.Any time will suit me.
我随时都有空。
9.Any time would be convenient for me.
我随时都方便。
10.Let's meet in the lobby of the K Hotel.
我们在K旅馆的大厅见面吧!
11.I'll wait for you at the corner of Y Crossing.
我会在Y路口等你。
12.Please come on time.
请准时来。
13.Please don't be late.
请不要迟到。
14.Please wait for me even if I'm a few minutes late.
要是我迟到几分钟请等我。
15.I'll be there between two and two_thirty.
2点钟到2点30分之间我会到。
16.I'll pick you up in my car at three_thirty.
3点30分我会开车来接你。
17.Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗?
18.Yes,for it's Sunday.
是的,因为明天是星期天。
19.How would you like to play tennis with me in the afternoon?
下午一起去打网球好吗?
20.That would be nice.Where shall we meet?And at what time?
很好,我们什么时候在哪里见面?
21.How about the lobby of the T Hotel at about two p.m.?
下午2点在T旅馆大厅见面如何?
22.That would suit me fine.
那很适合我。
23.May I see you this afternoon?
今天下午我能见你吗?
24.I'm awfully sorry,but I'm busy all afternoon today.
很抱歉,我今天整个下午都很忙。
25.Then how about tomorrow?
那么明天如何?
26.Just one moment.I'll take a look at my appointment book. Oh,yes,I'll be free from 3 to 4 tomorrow afternoon.
请稍等,我要看看我的安排。哦,是的,明天下午3点到4点我会有空。
27.Then may I call on you at that time tomorrow?
那么明天那时我可以拜访你吗?
28.Yes,of course.I'll be expecting you.
好的,当然,我等你来。
1.Could you put me through to Mr.Smith,please?
请接史密斯先生好吗?
2.Please hold the line.
请稍等。
3.Did you want to speak with Mr.Smith?
你要和史密斯先生讲话吗?
4.He's not in at the moment.
他现在不在。
5.When do you expect him back?
他什么时候会回来?
6.That would be a week from Friday.
下个星期五。
Terry Wang is in New York on a business trip. He is calling to make appointments with people he needs to see during his
stay.
王泰利商务旅行到了纽约,他打电话给他此行要见的人预约见面的时间。
T(Terry):Hello?Smith & Smith?This is Terry Wang of Wang Trading.Could you put me through to Mr.Smith,please?
(泰利):喂,史密斯和史密斯公司吗?我是王氏贸易公司的王泰利,请帮我接史密斯先生好吗?
O(Operator):Yes,of course,Mr.Waters,right away,sir.Please hold the line.
(接线员):是的,当然,华特斯,马上接过去,先生,请稍等。
S(Secretary):Marcus Smith's office.May I help you?
(秘书):麦克思?史密斯办公室,我能为你效劳吗?
T:Did you say Marcus Smith?
你是说麦克思?史密斯吗?
S:That's correct,sir.Is this Mr.Waters?
是的,先生,你是华特斯先生吗?
T:Wang,Terry Wang.W_A_N_G.
王,王泰利,W—A—N—G。
S:Yes,sir.Did you want to speak with Mr.Smith,sir?
是的,先生,你要和史密斯先生讲话吗?
T:Yes,but not Marcus Smith.Could you give me Sam Smith's office,please?
是的,但不是麦克思?史密斯,请你帮我接山姆?史密斯好吗?
S:Right away,sir.Please hold the line.
马上接过去,先生,请稍等。
S:Sam Smith's office,may I help you?
山姆?史密斯办公室,我能效劳吗?
T:Yes,I hope so.This is Terry Wang.Is Mr.Smith in?
是的,我是王泰利,史密斯先生在吗?
S:I'm sorry,sir,but he's not in at the moment.Would you like to leave a message?
抱歉,先生,他现在不在,你要留言吗?
T:I'd like to see him sometime this week .When do you expect him back in the office?
这个星期我想见他,他什么时候会回来?
S:That would be a week from Friday,sir. He just left this morning on his annual fishing trip.I'm afraid he can't be
reached until he returns.
下个星期五,先生,他今天早上刚走出去做每年一次钓鱼旅行了,恐怕要等到他回来才能联络到他。
T:He what?But I have to be back in Taiwan next week.Didn't you get my letter?
他什么?但我下个星期要回台湾,你们没收到我的信吗?
S:Just a moment please...Yes,Mr.Wang,we got your letter asking for an appointment.
请稍侯……是的,王先生,我们收到你要预约的信,
But by the time we got it ,you had already left Taibei, and there was no way we could get in touch with you.
我们收到信的时候你已经离开台北了,而且我们没有办法联络上你。
T:Well,that's okay.I guess I should have called ahead.Just tell Mr.Smith I hope he catches a lot of fish and that the
big one got away.
嗯,好吧,我想我应该先打电话,告诉史密斯先生说我希望他钓到很多鱼——但最大的一条鱼跑掉了。
T:Hello?Peterson Paper Products?This is Terry Wang of Wang Trading.
喂?彼得逊纸厂吗?我是王氏贸易公司的王泰利,
I'd like to speak with Mr.Peterson_Mr.John D.Peterson_please.
我想和彼得逊先生谈话——约翰?D?彼得逊先生。
O:Yes,right away.
是的,先生,马上接过去。
P:Hello,Peterson here.I've been expecting your call,Mr.Wang.Are you enjoying your stay in New York?
喂!我是彼得逊,我在等你电话,王先生,你在纽约玩的愉快吗?
T:Yes,I am,thank you.Listen,I have some ideas that might interest you.When can I see you?
是的,我玩的很愉快,谢谢你,听着,我有一些主意你可能会有兴趣,我什么时候来见你?
P:Well,how about three tomorrow afternoon?
嗯,明天下午3点钟如何?
T:That's fine with me.I'll be at your office at three.
可以,我3点钟到你办公室。
P:Fine.I'll see you then,Mr.Wang.
好,届时见,王先生。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。