手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业英语口语 > 外贸口语一点通 > 正文

外贸口语一点通第137期:海关检查之应税物品

来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Something dutiable 应税物品

A:Anything duitable?

有应缴税的物品吗?
B:Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A:Anything else besides these?
除此之外,还有别的吗?
B:No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A:You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
B:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
我得付烟酒税吗?
A:No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B:Oh, thank you very much.
喔,谢谢您。
A:Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
您随身带有违禁品吗?
B:No, I don't think so.
我想没有。
A:I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。