手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业英语口语 > 外贸口语一点通 > 正文

外贸口语一点通第230期:商业宴请之点菜(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Order Dishes

点菜(1)
A:Mr. Martin, you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do you?
马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧,是吗?
B:Yes, I'm very hungry. And you?
是的,我饿,你呢?
A:Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.
我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。
B:So, what are we going to eat?
我们吃点什么?
A:You're the guest, so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.
您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。
B:That's very kind of you, but I am not able to read Chinese, so you'll have to help me.
非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我。
A:OK then. What would you like to drink?
那么好吧。您想喝点什么?
B:I'd like a glass of beer.
我想喝杯咖啡。
A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China.
青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。
B:Oh, I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.
哦,我很久以前就听说过了。让我试一试。
A:What would you like to have?
您想吃点什么?
B:I like Chinese food.
我喜欢中国菜。
A:What's food concretely?
具体什么菜呢?
B:I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.
我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。
A:OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?
好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?
B:Well, I'm allergic to silkworm, so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
哦,我对蚕过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。
A:Right, and which kinds of meat do you like?
好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?
B:Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic!
什么都可以,就是别太怪。
A:So, no chicken feet or silkworms for you!
那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!
B:Ha! No, I'd rather not, thank you very much!
哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢!
A:OK, how about we have a roast duck?
好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?
B:That sounds fine.
听起来不错。
A:And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well?
我们在来点儿锅爆肉吧?
B:Why not?
为什么不呢?
A:Let me see... What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?
让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国色拉吗?
B:I don't think so. What's it like?
我想没有,那是什么东西?
A:Well, it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu, Chinese vermicelli, bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.
噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。
B:It sounds interesting. Let's have some.
听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。
A:Good. And would you like anything else?
好的。您还点儿其他的东西吗?
B:No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.
不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。
A:But in China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.
但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
exotic [eg'zɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 异国的,外来的,奇异的,脱衣舞的
n

联想记忆
keen [ki:n]

想一想再看

adj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的 <

 
toxic ['tɔksik]

想一想再看

adj. 有毒的
n. 有毒物质

联想记忆
disposal [dis'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 处理,处置,布置,配置
n. 垃圾

 
allergic [ə'lə:dʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 过敏的,反感的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。