手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 365天英语口语大全之商务英语口语 > 正文

365天实用商务口语 第27期:挂失与销户业务

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You need to report the loss first and then come back in 7 days.

您得先挂失,然后7天后再来。
Is your bank card lost, stolen or you forgot the PIN number?
您的银行卡是丢了、被盗了,还是您忘记密码了?
Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
请填一下这张存折挂失声明。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告诉我您最后一次使用存折是什么时候吗?
Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
请告诉我您的姓名、地址,如果您能记起来的话,还有您的账号。
I'll check whether your money is still in your account or not.
我来查一下钱是不是还在您的账户上。
I have your account number here. The balance Is 6,600 yuan.
我找到您的账号了。您的账户余额是6600元。
There is a 10 RMB fee to replace each lost bank card.
换新卡需要收费10元。
When would you like your account closed?
您想从什么时候开始销户?
Why do you want to close this account?
您为什么要销户?
You can close this account after you have paid all the bills.
您得先把账单还清才能销户。
Your balance at our bank Is 300 yuan.
您在本行的结余是300元。
Here is the interest.
这是利息。
Your deposit is exhausted.
您的存款已经取净了。

Helping a Customer Report a Lost Passbook帮客户挂失May I help you, sir?

先生,需要帮忙吗?
Yes, I hope so. I'm sorry. but I've lost my savings passbook.
是的。希望你能帮上忙。很抱歉,我把存折弄丢了。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告诉我您最后一次使用存折是什么时候吗?
It's hard to say. Perhaps several weeks ago. I can't remember the exact day.
不好说。也许是几个星期以前。具体的日子我记不起来了。
Well. Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time?
那您能告诉我那一次您存了多少钱吗?
It was about 6,800 yuan. Oh, no. Excuse me, not RMB 6,800 yuan, but 6,600 yuan.
大概是6800元。哦,不。不好意思,不是6800元,是6600元。
All right. Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
好的。请告诉我您的姓名、地址,如果您能记起来的话,还有您的账号。
I'm John Zhang. My address is No. A15, Building 1, Shanghai Avenue. But I can't recall my number.
我叫张约翰,我的地址是上海大道1号楼A15号。不过我想不起来我的账号了。
Don't worry. Mr. Zhang. Let me try to check it out for you. One moment, please...Yes, Mr. Zhang.
张先生,不用着急。我帮您查一下。请稍等。
I have your account number here. The balance is 6,600 yuan.
张先生。我找到您的账号了。您的账户余额是6600元。
Thank goodness! Nobody came to cash my money. Thank you very much.
谢天谢地!没有人取走我的钱。太感谢你了。
It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
我很高兴能帮上您的忙。请填一下这张存折挂失声明。
重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。