30. Where to Take the Bus (1)
30.在哪乘公交(1)
A: Excuse me. Can I have a minute of your time, please?
A:打扰了。请问我能占用下你的时间吗?
B: Sure, what is it?
B:当然,怎么啦?
A: I'm trying to take the bus to Downey, but I don't know where to take the bus.
A:我想坐公共汽车到唐尼,但我不知道去哪乘公交。
B: Downey? Let me think. Are you visiting relatives there?
B:唐尼?让我想一想。你是去那拜访亲戚吗?
A: My girlfriend actually is the one I'm going to visit.
A:事实上是去看我的女朋友。
B: That's sweet. I'm sorry, small talk helps me remember.
B:真甜蜜。很抱歉,说会话没准儿我能想起来。
A: In that case, let me ask where are you going to?
A:既然这样,让我问问你要去哪?
B: I'm going to work. I take the bus there every day.
B:我去工作,我每天都坐公交。
A: You must save plenty of money on gas and insurance.
A:你一定在汽油和保险上省了很多钱。
B: Yup, I sure do. Wait, now I remember which bus takes you to Downey!
B:是的,确实省了不少。等等,我想起来哪班车可以带你去唐尼了!
A: Can you tell me where to take it?
A:你能告诉我去哪坐吗?
B: Sure. You need to take it on Florence Avenue in the city of Bell.
B:当然。你应该去贝尔市的佛罗伦萨街坐。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载