手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 2分钟英语口语课堂 > 正文

2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第103期:邀请他人参加结婚周年纪念日 Inviting to a Wedding Anniversary

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Inviting a Friend

邀请朋友
Merry: Hi Susanne! How are you?
梅里:嘿,苏珊妮,你怎么样啊?
Susanne: I am fine. What about you?
苏珊妮:我很好,你呢?
Merry: I am great! Peter and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary next week.
梅里:我特别好。皮特和我下周要为我们结婚周年纪念日庆祝。
Susanne: Oh great! Congratulations in advance!
苏珊妮:哦,太棒了!提前祝福你们!
Merry: Thank you very much, Susanne. So, can you come over for a small party? It's next week on Tuesday.
梅里:太谢谢你了,苏珊妮。那你能参加我们结婚周年的小聚会吗?就在下周周二。
Susanne: Sure I can! Thank you for inviting me Merry.
苏珊妮:我当然可以,谢谢你邀请我,梅里。
Inviting Relatives
邀请亲戚
Peter: Hello Aunt Merci. How is it going?
皮特:你好,梅西阿姨,最近怎么样啊?
Aunt Merci: Oh Peter! It's all going fine. How are you?
梅西阿姨:哦,皮特!我很好,你呢?
Peter: I am fine too, Auntie. Merry and I have our wedding anniversary next week.
皮特:我也挺好的,阿姨。下周我和梅里要庆祝我们结婚周年。
Aunt Merci: Oh yes! I almost forgot about that!
梅西阿姨:哦,是的,我都忘了这个了。
Peter: So, would you please come to our place next Tuesday?
皮特:那你周二能来我们家吗?
Aunt Merci: Yes, I'll be there Peter! Did you call up your uncle about it? He is at the office now.
梅西阿姨:好的,皮特,我会去的。你跟你姨夫说了吗?他现在在公司。
Peter: I haven't called him yet.
皮特:我还没有给他打电话。
Aunt Merci: Don't worry, I'll tell him about it.
梅西阿姨:别着急,我会告诉他的。
Peter: Thank you. See you both on Tuesday!
皮特:谢谢你。周二见!
Inviting a Co-worker
邀请同事
Peter: Hello Mr. Smith.
皮特:你好,史密斯先生。
Mr. Smith: Hi Peter! How's work?
史密斯先生:嘿,皮特。怎么样啊?
Peter: It's fine. Look, I just wanted to invite you to my wedding anniversary. It's on Tuesday.
皮特:还不错。是这样的,我想邀请你参加我们结婚周年的庆典,在周二。
Mr. Smith: Oh! That's great! For how many years have you been married?
史密斯先生:哦,太棒了。你们结婚几年了?
Peter : It's been 10 years now. We'll throw a small party. Can you join us?
皮特:十年了,我们办了一个小的聚会,你可以来吗?
Mr. Smith: I would love to Peter, but I might be flying to Colorado on Sunday.
史密斯先生:我很愿意皮特,但是我周日要飞往科罗纳多。
Peter: Well, we'll miss you if you can't make it, but I understand.
皮特:好吧,要是你来不了我会想你的,但是我理解你。
Mr. Smith: I can make it if the trip gets delayed, Peter.
史密斯先生:如果出差延期我就可以去,皮特。
Peter: I hope you can!
皮特:希望可以。
Inviting Friends
邀请朋友
Peter: Hey Brad, it's party time!
皮特:嘿,布莱德,要有晚会了!
Brad: Man, I have been partying all week! What is this one about?
布莱德:兄弟,我一周都在参加晚会。这是什么聚会?
Peter: Dude, it's my anniversary next week.
皮特:老兄,下周是我结婚周年纪念日。
Brad: Wow! That's gonna be great! When's the party?
布莱德:哇哦!太棒了!晚会是什么时候?
Peter: It's on Tuesday evening. I've been married for a decade. I've invited all my good friends and relatives.
皮特:在周二晚上。我结婚十年了,我邀请了所有好朋友和亲戚。
Brad: I'll be there mate, and I will bring Samantha too.
布莱德:我会去的,我会带上萨曼莎的。
Peter: Of course! We want you both there with us!
皮特:当然要带上她,我想让你俩都来。
Brad: Alright! See you then.
布莱德:好的,到时候见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
decade ['dekeid]

想一想再看

n. 十年

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。