手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 2分钟英语口语课堂 > 正文

2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第106期:讨论一部电影 Talking About a Movie

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Your Favorite Movie

你最喜欢的电影
Alan: I wish I were a Jack Sparrow's crew member.
艾伦:我希望我是杰克文雀的一名工作人员。
Nash: A crew member?! I'd like to be Jack Sparrow himself!
纳什:一名工作人员?我希望我是他本人。
Alan: Johnny Depp fits into the character so well.
艾伦:强尼迪普太适合这个角色了。
Nash: He does, right? Gosh, he's such a versatile actor!
纳什:很适合,是吗?天哪,他是如此多才多艺的演员。
Alan: I'm longing for the next ‘Pirates of the Caribbean'.
艾伦:我非常想看下一部加勒比海盗。
Nash: Which part is your favorite?
纳什:你最喜欢哪一部分?
Alan: I can't really tell. I like all of them very much.
艾伦:我说不出来。每一部我都喜欢。
Nash: ‘The Curse of the Black Pearl' is my favorite, by far!
纳什:到目前为止,黑珍珠号的诅咒是我最喜欢的一部。
A Movie You Didn't Like
你不喜欢的一部电影
Alan: I watched ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2' yesterday.
艾伦:我昨天看了 破晓 第二部。
Anna: I watched it, too! Isn't it a great movie?
安娜:我也看了。这部电影很棒,是吗?
Alan: What?! No way!! It was a complete waste of my time!
艾伦:什么?!绝对不是。简直就是在浪费我的时间。
Anna: Oh, come on. How can you say that?
安娜:噢,别这样。你怎么会这么说呢?
Alan: I'm so pissed at Kristen Stewart. She ruined everything!
艾伦:我被克里斯汀斯图尔特气疯了,她毁了一切。
Anna: Now, that's a serious allegation. Everybody likes her.
安娜:这是一项非常严重的指控。大家都很喜欢她。
Alan: Sure. Everybody but me! She may be beautiful but she's not a good actress.
艾伦:是的,每个人都喜欢他,除了我。她的确漂亮,但是她不是个好演员。
Anna: I think she's perfect for the role.
安娜:我觉得她演的很完美。
Deciding Which Movie to Watch
决定看哪部电影
Nash: Hey Lynn, how about a movie on Sunday?
纳什:嘿,林恩,周日看你电影怎么样?
Lynn: Yeah! I want to see that 3D horror movie.
林恩:好啊,我想看3D恐怖电影。
Nash: ‘Silent Hill'?
纳什:鬼魅山房吗?
Lynn: That's it. I've watched the previous parts. Now I just can't wait to watch the last one.
林恩:就是这个。我看了预告片。我现在等不及要看下一部分了。
Nash: Well, I'm not a fan of horror. But I like 3D movies. Don't you prefer to see ‘The Hobbit'?
纳什:好吧,我不是恐怖片的爱好者。但是我喜欢3D电影。你不想看“霍比特”吗?
Lynn: Horror in 3D is much better. It'll be a blast! Come on, say yes!
林恩:恐怖片的3D效果更好。很有冲击性的!快,答应吧!
Nash: Alright then! Deal. I'll pick you up at 7.
纳什:好拿!说定了,我七点去接你。
Lynn: I'll be ready!
林恩:我会准备好的!
Discussing a Movie
讨论一个电影
Lynn: Okay, now, that is a scary movie!
林恩:好吧,首先,这是一部恐怖电影。
Anna: What did you expect? It's a horror movie. It's supposed to be scary.
安娜:你想看什么?这是恐怖电影,就应该是吓人的。
Lynn: Right, but this one is too good! It felt so real.
林恩:是,但是这部太棒了!感觉很真实。
Anna: Real?! It's called ‘Paranormal Activity', Lynn. That stuff just doesn't exist.
安娜:真实?这叫做灵异事件,林恩。这种东西根本不存在。
Lynn: Well,weren't you watching?! How do you explain the door being closed when there was nobody in the room? Or the kid being attacked by something we couldn't see?
林恩:好吧,你当时没看吗?你能解释在房间没有人的情况下门是怎么关上的吗?或者是小孩被我们看不见的东西袭击了。
Anna: Lynn, please, it's a movie! Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.
安娜:林恩,拜托,这是电影!这种东西现实中不会发生的!
Lynn: All I know is that I'm sleeping with my lights on!
林恩:我唯一知道的是我不敢 关灯睡觉了。
Anna: You make me laugh!!
安娜:你好好笑!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
longing ['lɔŋiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的

联想记忆
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
allegation [.æli'geiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 断言,主张,辩解,暗指

 
versatile ['və:sətail]

想一想再看

adj. 多才多艺的,多方面的,通用的

联想记忆
pearl [pə:l]

想一想再看

n. 珍珠
v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状

 
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。