手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第七册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第七册 Lesson 2:He's Flying Somewhere Today

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Lesson 2 He's Flying Somewhere Today...

他今天要乘飞机去某地....
Stand by.Three,two,one.
准备。三,二,一。
Where's Abbott Larkin?That's the question at the Stamford Hotel this morning.
阿伯特.拉金在哪儿?这是今晨斯坦福德宾馆的一个谜。
The President of International Computer was in the Soviet Union last week.
这个国际计算机公司的总裁上周在苏联,
He was in the Bahamas on Monday.He was in Rome yesterday.
星期一在巴哈马斯,昨天在罗马。
Why is he in Stamford today talking with James Brady,president of NIT?
他为什么今天来到斯坦福德与NIT的总裁詹姆斯.朗迪会谈呢?
Is he discussing a merger?
他是商量合并的事吗?
OK,Mike.Cut.I don't know if we can use that.
噢,迈克。停!我不知道我们能不能用上这段。
We can use it if we catch Abbott Larkin.
如果我们能找到阿伯特.拉金的话,我们就能用上了。
Let's look for him.
我们去找找他吧。
Did you see Larkin?Do you have the picture?
你看到拉金了吗?你拍到照片了吗?
No,I just saw the car drive away.I didn't see Larkin.
没有,我只看到那辆轿车开走了,我没有看到拉金。
Where's he going now?
他现在去哪儿了呢?
He's traveling.Larkin told me I could ask the travel agent for his plans.
他要出门旅行,拉金告诉我可以向旅行社打听一下他的飞行计划。
He said he might talk to me tomorrow.
他说他明天可以和我谈谈,
I'm going to see the travel agent now.
我现在就去旅行社。
Good idea.
好主意。
I'll meet you here in an hour.
一小时后我在这儿与你会合。
That's what it's showing.And then it connects at 4:45...
这是屏幕上所显示的。然后在4:45接着飞...
and gets into White Plains at 6:24...Yeah,
在6:24 到达怀特普楞斯机场....哦,这是它上面显示的....是的,
Yeah,because the next one is at 6:50 from Saginaw.
因为下一航班在6:50从萨格诺机场出发,
That gets into Detroit at 7:35.
在7:35抵达底特律机场。
So it's a very similar...You're all set.I'll get seats
所以这是非常类似的.... 你的事全办好了。我给你订座,
and I'll put this on your American Express...Um-hmm...
然后把这记在您的美国运通卡上...嗯,
It has to be ticketed this week.
这周就要出票了。
I need to find Abbot Larkin.
我需要找到阿伯特.拉金,
He's flying somewhere today,maybe to Dallas or St.Louis on TWA.
他今天要飞到别处去了,或许乘TWA航班去达拉斯或圣.路易斯。
Try St.Louis.
试试圣地.路易斯吧。
All right.Well,let me check what flights are available that are going out this afternoon.
好吧。噢,我先来看看今天下午出发的航班都有哪些。
There's a TW flight leaving LaGuardia at 3:35,arriving St.Louis at 5:25.
3:35有一从拉瓜地尔起飞的TW航班,5:25 到达圣.路易斯。
Is he on that flight?
他在那次航班上吗?
I cannot tell you that.I would have to call up TWA.
我不知道,我得打个电话给TWA 查一查。
Well,can we do that? Certainly can.
噢,我们能那样做吗? 当然能。
This is Marion at Prospect Travel.
我是希望旅行社的玛丽安。
Could you display your Flight 119,LaGuardia-St.Louis,
你能查找一下119次拉瓜地尔至圣.路易斯的航班记录吗?
for Larkin,L-a-r-k-i-n,first initial A or Abbott?...
找拉金,L-a-r-k-i-n,名字的首字母是A或者是Abbott?...
You're not showing anything? It would be later today,then.
什么也查不出来?那么,也许是今天晚些时候。
OK,uh,would you....No,no,that's OK...
好了,呃,你能 ... 不,不,那也行....
Would you please check,uh,Flight 361...At 3:35 today?
你能查一下,呃,361航班....班...今天3:35的?
...Yes...Yes,same person...Yes...A.Larkin?
...是的...是的,同一个人...是的...阿.拉金?
...Right.And you show he is confirmed on 361 leaving at 3:53 from LaGuardia,arriving St.Louis at 5:43?Is he going to Dallas?
....是的。你说他确实乘坐了361次3:53从拉瓜地尔起飞5:43抵达圣.路易斯的航班?他是去达拉斯吗?
Do you show him continuing on to Dallas?
计算机显示他接着要去达拉斯吗?
...He is.And what-Do you show any further reservations for him?
.... 他要去。还有什么——还能显示他别的预订记录吗?
...So he is,um,leaving from LaGuardia today to St.Louis,and then
.....那么他,嗯,今天从拉瓜地尔去圣.路易斯,然后明天
continuing tomorrow from St.Louis to Dallas?
接着从圣.路易斯去达拉斯?
...OK,thank you very much...You're welcome.Bye.
....好的,非常感谢....不客气,再见。
So what's his schedule?
那么他的日程是怎样的?
He is on TW Flight 361 today,the 26th,leaving LaGuardia at 3:53,
今天是26号,他坐TW公司的361航班,3:53 离开拉瓜地尔,
arriving St.Louis at 5:43...
5:43到达圣.路易斯。。。
And tomorrow he is continuing on TW Flight 551,
明天接着坐TW的551航班,
leaving Dallas at 11:55,and arriving-
11:55离开达拉斯,到——
I mean,leaving St.Louis at 11:55 and arriving Dallas at 1:45.
我是说,11:55离开圣.路易斯,1:45到达达拉斯。
So he's going to St.Louis first?He's going to St.Louis today
那么他是先去圣.路易斯了?他今天要去圣.路易斯,
and Dallas tomorrow from St.Louis.
明天从圣.路易斯出发去达拉斯。
Will I get there before he does?
我能在他之前赶到那儿吗?
You are leaving on the 27th,tomorrow,
明天是27号,
from LaGuardia on American 295 at 7:30 A.M.and arriving in Dallas at 10:08.Great.
你坐美国航空公司的295次航班早晨7:30从拉瓜地尔出发,10:08到达达拉斯。太好了。
Thank you very much.That's just exactly what I need.
非常感谢。那正是我想要的。
You're terrific.
你太棒了。
Mike,I found Larkin.
迈克,我找到拉金了。
He's staying in St.Louis tonight.He's flying to Dallas in the morning.
他今晚在圣.路易斯过夜,早晨飞往达拉斯。
He's leaving at 11:55 A.M.We're leaving at 7:30 A.M.
上午11:55出发。我们早晨7:30出发,
We're arriving at 10:08.We can interview him at the airport.
10:08到达。我们可以在机场采访他。
OK,Jake.But what does Steven think?
好的,杰克。但是史蒂文会怎么想?
And will Maria pay for the trip? Let's find out.
玛丽亚会给你报销旅费吗?我们看看结果是什么吧。
First,Abbott Larkin goes to St.Louis.
首先,阿伯特.拉金将去圣.路易斯。
He stays overnight in St.Louis.
他在圣.路易斯过一夜,
He leaves St.Louis tomorrow morning and arrives in Dallas at 1:45 P.M.
明天上午他离开圣.路易斯,下午1:45到达达拉斯。
We leave tomorrow morning at 7:30 A.M.on an American Airlines flight and arrive in Dallas at 10:08A.M.
我们明天上午7:30坐美国航空公司的飞机出发,10:08到达达拉斯,
We get there first and interview Larkin at the airport.
我们先到那儿,在机场采访拉金。
I don't understand.What does this story mean?
我不明白,这新闻有什么意义?
Abbott Larkin has the biggest computer company in the Midwest.
阿伯特.拉金拥有中西部最大的电脑公司。
James Brady has the biggest computer company in the East.
詹姆斯.布朗迪有东部最大的电脑公司
Together,they control most of the country.
他们一起能控制本国大多数市场。
They can grow in the West-California,Nevada,Oregon,and Washington.
而且他们将在西部发展——在加利福尼亚,内华达,奥利冈和华盛顿。
And they also have business in Europe,Scandianvia,and South America.
他们在欧洲,在斯堪第纳维亚半岛和南美都有业务。
It's one of the biggest mergers in history.
这是有史以来最大的合并交易之一。
I have to go to Dallas,Maria.
玛丽亚,我得去达拉斯。
No.I don't like it.
不,我不喜欢这个题材。
This is end of lesson 2.
第二课己经结束了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf

 
initial [i'niʃəl]

想一想再看

n. (词)首字母
adj. 开始的,最初的,

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。