手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第五册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第五册 Lesson 10:Let's think back to the night of the murder

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Lesson 10 Let's think back to the night of the murder.

让我们回忆一下谋杀案发生当晚的事情
But Detevtive Stone,why don't you do soemthing about my ucle's merder?
但是斯通侦探,你为什么不在我叔叔被杀的案子上拿出点儿行动来?
It takes a little time,Miss Morris.I have other cases I'm working on too.
这需要点儿时间,莫里斯小姐。而且,我还有其它案子要处理。
We don't have much time,Detective Stone.
我们没有多少时间了,斯通侦探。
Believe me,I'm doing everything I can.
相信我,我正在做我能做的一切。
Thank you,Detective. Goodbye,Miss Morris.Mr.Hunter.
谢谢你,侦探。 再见,莫里斯小姐,享特先生。
Goodbye.
再见。
You look upset.Why don't we sit down?
你看起业有点不安。我们为何不坐一会儿呢?
Let's not sit down.Let's do something.
别坐了,咱们还是先做点儿什么吧。
Why don't we go over the facts?
为什么我们不回想一下当时的情况?
Maybe we can't help solve the murder.
也许我们对破这个谋杀案能有所帮助。
All right.
好的。
Let's think back to the night of the murder.
我们回忆一下谋杀案发生当晚的事情。
Remember?You uncle called....
还记得吗?你叔叔当时打电话...
Hello? Diana.I-I have to talk to you.
喂? 戴安娜,我..我得跟你谈一谈。
Uncle Ben?What is it?
本叔叔?什么事?
I have to show someone.I know you'l understand.
我必须把这个东西给谁看看。我想你会明白的。
Show me what?What's going on?
给我看什么?发生什么事了?
Just get over here right away.I'm at the museum.
马上过来,我在博物馆。
But Uncle Ben... I have proof!
但是本叔叔.. 我有证据!
He had proof.That's why he was killed.
他有证据。这就是他被杀的原因。
let's see.What did he mean?Or who did he mean?
我们想想看,他 是什么意思?或者他指的是谁呢?
I think he meant Mr.Tate.
我想他指的是泰特先生。
Mr.Tate?Tell me what you know about Mr.Tate.
泰特先生?告诉我你知道泰特得先生些什么?
I heard an argument that afternoon.It was in Uncle Ben's office...
那天下午我听到他们的争吵,那是本叔叔在办公室...
It was changed. Changed?How?
它被改过了。 改过了?怎么改的?
It was given to me over forty years ago.
40年前我就得到它了,
I know it like the back of my hand.
我对它了如指掌,
It was signed with a different mark.
但它中面被签上了一个不同的标记。
He found a different mark?
他发现了一个不同的标记?
Maybe it's mark on one of the documents.
或许是某个文件上的一个标记。
Why do you think that?
你怎么想到那个?
After the murder,I saw Mr.Tate do something every strange.
我叔叔被杀后,我看到泰特先生做非常令人奇怪的事情。
I think there's a clue in that document drawer.
我想,装文件的抽屉里可能会有一个线索。
Let's take a look tomorrow.
明天我们去看一看。
No,let's not take a look tomorrow.
不,不要等到明天去,
Let's take a look right now.
现在就去吧。
Are you coming? Let's go.
你去吧? 我们走吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
hunter ['hʌntə]

想一想再看

n. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓

 
document ['dɔkjumənt]

想一想再看

n. 文件,公文,文档
vt. 记载,(用文件

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。