手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 洪恩英语 > 洪恩环境英语第五册 > 正文

洪恩环境英语第五册 Lesson 12:Now let's look at the picture I took last night

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Lesson 12 Now let's look at the picture I took last night.

现在让我们看看我昨晚拍的照片
Mr.Tate. Diana.I'm sorry to surprise you.
泰特先生。 戴安娜,很抱歉让你受惊了。
Could we talk to you for a minute? Well,OK
我能跟你说会儿话吗? 嗯,好的。
Victor is an aret dealer from New York.
维克多是个从纽约来的艺术品交易商。
He's looking for things to sell in his shop.
他正为自已的商品找一些艺术品出售。
I could give you the names of art dealers in Stamford.
我可提供给你斯坦福德艺术品交易间们的名字。
No.I came to see you.
不。我来找的就是你。
Let's get right to the point.Victor wants to buy Indian objects.
让我们开门见山地说吧。维克多想买一些印第安文物。
Could you sell some of the items from the museum?
你能出售博物馆的一些藏品吗?
No.I couldn't sell you any Indian objects.My uncle never gave any to me.
不。我不能卖给你任何印第安文物。我叔叔什么都没有给过我。
He gave everything to the museum.
他全给博物馆了。
Think hard.I can pay you well.
仔细想想。我可以付高价。
No.I couldn't sell you anything if I wanted to.
不。即使我想卖,我也不能卖给你任何东西。
And I don't want to.
而且我也不想卖。
Well.Let's be on our way,then.Good night.Diana.
好吧。那我们走吧。晚安,戴安娜。
Good night.
晚安。
Anybody here? Oh,Tony.Come in?
有人吗? 哦,托尼,进来吧。
I know the secret of the treaty.
我知道条约的秘密了。
Really?Why don't we close the door?
真的?我们为什么不把门关上呢?
Let's take a look at these.
我们来看看这些照片。
This one shows Ben with the Stamford Treaty.
这张照片是本和斯坦福德条约。
Now look at this.It's a blow up of the treaty.
现在看这儿。这是条约的放大照片。
But Tony,it's only a photo.What can it tell us?
但是托尼,这只是一张照片。它能告诉我们什么?
Now let'd look at the picture I took last night.
现在让我们来看看我昨晚拍的那张照片。
What do you see?
你看见什么了?
Look at the treaty in the photo with Ben.
看看这张照片中和本在一起的条约。
Look at the mark..Now look at the mark on the treaty in the drawer.
看这个标记..现在看看抽屉里的这条份条约上的标记?
This mark is different from that one.How could they be different?
这个标记和那个不一样?它们怎么会不一样呢?
This could be a fake. A fake?
这可能是赝品。 赝品?
Maybe Mr.Tate stole the real treaty.
或许泰特先生偷了真条约,
He put this fake in the drawer.
把这个赝品放到了抽屉里。
But my uncle discovered it right away.That's why he called me that night..
但是我叔叔马上就发现了。这就是那天晚上他打电话给我的原因..
Then who killed my uncle?
那么,是谁杀了我叔叔呢?
It could be Mr.Tate.
可能是泰特先生。
No,Tony.It couldn't be Mr.Tate. Why?
不,托尼,不可有是泰特先生。 为什么?
The police talked to Mr.Tate.
警察和泰特先生谈过了。
He was at home that night.He coudln't be the killer.
那么晚上他在家。他不可能是凶手。
Then who could it be?
那么凶手是谁呢?
It could be Victor Chapman.He's an art dealer and a friend of Mr.Tate's..
也许是维克多.查尔曼。他是个艺术品以销商,也是泰特的朋友..
But where's the proof?And is he going to kill again?
但是证据在哪儿呢?他还要杀人吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dealer ['di:lə]

想一想再看

n. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子

 
victor ['viktə]

想一想再看

n. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)

联想记忆
treaty ['tri:ti]

想一想再看

n. 条约,协定

联想记忆
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。